I knew it

Dancing In The Rain

 

The next morning you woke up again to the scent of your favorite coffee, he added cinnamon this time, that's when you found out Sehun was the one that had been preparing coffee for you when they stayed over.
 
You walked to the kitchen, Sehun was using your PC, which you obviously didin't mind.
 
"You never answered this mails" he said
 
There were at least 20 photoshoot requests from different restaurants, by this time all of them should have a bad impression of you, they should also have found somebody else to do the job.
 
"You have to apologize" he continued, ignoring your silence.
 
You sighed, because he was right, you had to apologize
 
"And I'm taking you with me" you told him
 
"I don't mind" you heard.
 
He has always been a serious person, he reminded you of those anime guys that had always the same expression and the deep but blank stare, those who didin't speak much but had very interesting thoughts and just liked to have people around them.
 
That was a long day, you went from place to place looking for the restaurant owners which you blatantly ignored, in some places you had to wait for a long time, but you waited, you apologized properly, gave them another presentaion card and offered them to work for free to pay for your irresponsibility.
 
You ended up finishing at 10pm, and Sehun stayed always with you, you could have done that by yourself, but having him gave you more confidence.
 
Kai called you a few times to check up on you, he said he will be waiting at your apartment.
 
You arrived to a delicious scent that made you the hungriest persons in all the block, you hadn't eaten scince the morning's coffee and some fruit a desserts shop offered you.
 
"You didn't eat, right?" Kai asked both of you "Sorry, I can't cook but I bought you dinner, eat fast we're going out"
 
Sehun walked to the kitchen first so Kai could give you a -welcome home, i missed you- Kiss
 
"Thank you" You missed him too
 
Sehun and you ate as if you hadn't eaten in ages, after that Kai took you to where the dance battles took place, it looked as dark as usual, but it was empty, only a small group of people, and you recognized two of them.
 
"hi guys, i'm sorry but tonight is canceled" Jiyong told you
 
"Hey! how's your nose doing?" he asked you with kind of an optimistic smile
 
"why did you cancel?" You tried to change the subject
 
"we're having some issues with a bunch of addicts, that's not the rules and i don't have time to deal with that kind of people, but we're on it, i'll let you know when we fix it" Jiyong explained
 
"You mean they came, and danced, on drugs?"...but how?" you asked him.
 
"There's stupid people, and they do stupid things, just like that" he patted your head.
 
"and they don't know how to use their big bodies to fight" One of the guys said "Hi, I'm Himchan and i took revenge for you yesterday" A dark haired guy extended you his hand and you confusedly shook it as Kai hugged you by your waist in a posessive way.
 
"Thank you" you said, forgetting completely that Kai was there.
 
"Are you just admiting it?" Kai asked you, which made your mind blank, you didin't knew what to think, or say.
 
He knew it, he knew you were going, and when you asked why didin't he told you anything, he said he thought you had your motives, that he was not your babysitter, he always made sure you were safe, and that you were terrible choosing disguises.
 
"Besides, I'm sure that if something bothers you for real you'll tell me, right?" Kai seemed way too comfortable with that conversation, in public, with the guys, you just felt weak, and a bit embarrased.
 
"Your boyfriend has a great fist by the way" Himchan added "He helped us revenge your nose too"
 
"Why would you do that?" you asked
 
"We did it for our Zelo,he really likes you" Himchan started
 
"You better stop that" Kai said, you knew he was joking, because to him, no 15 years old would take you away from him
 
"As-a-friend... let me finish man" Himchan said smiling.
 
"And you better take my noona home now, it's late" Zelo came in, even if he was young he was taller than you.
 
"We'll be going then... SEHUN!, are you coming?" Kai had to scream a bit because Sehun was with the other 4 guys, they were teaching him some moves.
 
He jogged to where you were and you bowed goodbye.
 
"Don't let noona to do weird stuffs with her boyfriend tonight" Zelo told sehun, in a low voice, but loud enough for everyone to hear.
 
which made them silently giggle.
 
"Shut up" Jiyong laughed, ruffling his brother's hair
 
"Take care" he waved
 
You felt guilty for imagining "weird things" about Kai, the whole ride home you felt hot, as in burning hot, you were about to srtip in the car, it was too embarrasing, if Kai knew what you were thinking, no, that was way too embarrasing.
 
The boys were staying with you that night, and you wanted them there, you just did, maybe there were reasons, maybe no reason at all, maybe you were just used to it, you all stayed in the living room after Sehun tried to lock Kai in your bedroom alone.
 
"I won't let you do weird stuffs with my Seunah" that's what he kept saying, and you had fun watching them "fight" you felt as if you were all little kids again. after some jokes and screams you all fell asleep.
 

i changed chapters 7 and 8 for the old ones that got lost, thank you for reading :D!!!