Don't

Dancing In The Rain

 

It was too late to tell your boyfriend the truth.

to tell him that you really knew where his bruises were coming from.

But you wanted him to tell you the truth, even if you were also hiding things from him.

Maybe it wouldn't be necessary to hide anything, if you had nothing to hide, you weren't going to tell him the truth, instead you thought of changing it.

You stopped seeking for jobs in restaurants since the important person started giving you real nice ammounts of money for your improvised photoshoots of dance battles, up to now you had a lot saved.

You just had to end it, that night you were going to tell the important person you couldn't keep doing that job for him, you were going to thank him, give him a presentaion card, say goodbye, and stop sneaking out.

That way you wouldn't be hiding anything from Kai

Next thing you know,you're on the ground your face hurts and tears of pain fall from your eyes.

"Yah! who the hell you think you are" you pushed him, you pushed the biggest one, the strongest the 5 guys that were bad talking your boyfriend.

He immediately answered with a fist in your face, you felt your nose breaking, punches in the nose are the worst, your cap and glasses fell revealing you were a girl.

"" you heard, everywhing was fuzzy but you saw him run away.

"can you stand up?" a tall guy said as he took one of your arms and started helping you up

"Seunah?" he said when he took a better look at your face.

You were pissed at that moment, you wanted to run after that guy, but another one was holding you back.

"Calm down" it was Sehun

"Are you okay?" Zelo and another 5 guys came to you, Zelo stayed as the other ones went to the direction you were looking at.

Another guy came, now you had created a scene

Sehun was wiping the blood of your nose with his clothes as Jiyong lifted up your chin to see your nose better "It's not broken, but almost, it's going to hurt for a while"

"Do you want me to take you to a hospital?" Jiyong asked you

"It's okay, it was my fault i have to fix it" tears kept flowing, but you weren't crying the pain was too much.

"I'll take care of her" Sehun said to Jiyong and his brother. "Thanks for caring"

 

Sehun drove you home and he locked both of you inside

"we have to talk" he said

and so you told him everything, whatever he asked, you answered him, you wanted to cry but you couldn't.

"I'm not going to lie to him you know" he said, "but that doesn't mean i'm going to run and tell him" He hugged you.

"You know those guys are just bullies, they see someone dances better than them and they beat them up" sehun said

"It seemed as if he knew you... GD..."  he continued.

"he does" you answered.

"Well if he finds out who punched you, we won't be seeing him or his pals anymore" was he mad? why didin't he sound mad at you, you looked at him with an expression that seemed to wait for a punishment

you wanted him to at least yell at you

"You are my family" that made you feel even more guilty.

That night he slept in your bed right beside you, because you asked him to do so, he was a brother to you, and you were a sister to him, you valued his friendship more than any amount of money.