Because I Love You

Dancing In The Rain

The next day you woke up to your annoying alarm and had a little fight with your sight before turning it off, it was friday...party night!, yet you felt like staying home the whole day, you brewed your own coffee and your computer to check your email as you did everyday hoping you had any job requests, there were two of them, but one seemed weird, they wanted to see you at 11:00 pm that same day.

I should call and ask them to change the date, you weren't familiar with the adress and your driving skills were not healthy at night.

but there was no phone number, you decided to decide wether going or not within the day, but right in that moment all you wanted was to eat. You opened your fridge and in that moment your phone rang, it was Kai

"Seunaaaah, have you eaten yet?" who is this person, his morning voice throught the phone was... you blushed "n-not yet" you answered

"have some fruit and come over, my mom wants to cook for us today" he sounded half asleep, but his voice was different, when did it change? you liked it way too much for your own good.

You took an apple and left home, if you arrived early maybe you could help Kai's mom with lunch.

You drove for 15 minutes and you parked in front of his house, it was really pretty, they always had a beautiful garden, you were about to knock the door when Kai came out, messy hair, plain black shirt, shorts and slippers. 

when was the last time i saw him dressed like this? He was taller than you, and his body line was good, had he been working out?

"Are you feeling well?" he asked, putting a hand on your forehead

"when did you get attractive?" you blankly asked him. "Eh?" he blushed and smirked "don't tell me you are falling for me again" he said smiling

You confessed to him in high school, but Sehun was there and it ended up funny so you decided to forget it.

"So what if I am?" you replied jokingly but he got nervous 

"shut up" he said grabbing your wrist and starting to walk, "where?" you asked letting him drag you

"grocery shopping, fun huh?" he replied, you actually liked supermarkets, specially the fruit section, it was always colorful

you grabbed his arm while walking, maybe you were falling for him again.

why are you doing this to me, just confess already, i don't know how to do this Kai's insides were burning, he liked you, and he wanted to be with you, to protect you and make you happy, not as your best friend, screw this, i'll just tell her after lunch, he sighed.

You got everything you needed, and you picked some ingredients to make your special fried rice, it was always a succes.

Back at his house, Mrs. Kim greeted you very happy, you were so close you called her mom, which made Kai get embarrased sometimes, you helped her with lunch and Sehun arrived when you were almost finished, he offered to help, unlike Kai...but you told him to go and wait, it was almost ready, meat, fish, rice and vegetable dishes, it was almost a party, you thought you were not going to need food again after this, everything looked so great.

Everything was delicious and you were so full you couldn't move, Mrs. Kim told the boys to do the dishes as you tried to digest in the living room watching TV.

"are you going to tell her? or you will just wait and watch her get married" Sehun asked Kai, they were both in the kitchen so you couldn't hear them."I'll do it today, she's just going to ditch me so i want this to end now. "Yeah sure" Sehun replied, "You know she likes you too" He said with a smirk.

You wanted to watch a movie, you weren't ready to move yet, and eating like this made you sleepy, You watched "Seven Pounds", Sehun picked it intentionally knowing you cried with it,well you cried in almost every movie but you loved watching them. You fell asleep near the end because of your tears, and you did hugging Sehun, he hugged you back to make Kai jelly, which totally happened.

"Yah!, stop that" Kai complained, "If I move she'll wake up, and when she wakes up, I will leave, and when I leave you will confess, and when you confess I want a phone call...are you ready?" Sehun smirked, Kai secretly thanked him for doing this, he needed the pressure somehow.

Sehun didin't wait for Kai to confirm, He carefully unwrapped his arms from you, and you were a slight sleeper so it woke you up "Seunah ssi, I'm sorry but I have to go now" Sehun whispered trying to not disturb your zombie state "Yes yes, have fun and don't be late" you barely answered him, Sehun chuckled at your nonsense before going to thank Kai's mom and leaving, now it was only you and Kai, It was 9:15 pm already, and you decided to go to the misterious appointment, so youhad to leave too.

"Kai ssi, i'll be leaving too, thank you so much for inviting us" You thanked his mom too and Kai walked you outside.

"Hey, do you remember in high school? you confessed to me back then" He told you before you got in your car

"How to forget that?, I just embarrassed myself,and we're over that, why would you bring it up?" you asked him

"Because I'm about to do the same thing, Seunah ssi, I like you... give me an opportunity, I promise you won't regret it" You could swear he was burning red because he was looking at the floor, not at you.

You walked towards him "I'm sure I won't" You held one of his hands and kindly kissed him on the cheek, you could tell he felt happy and a bit awkward at the same time because he only stood there. "I don't know what to do" he said, and he was blushing, did you make him feel that nervous? you almost laughed at him but you weren't that evil. "now you buy me an engagement ring" you told him hoping him to laugh or anything.

"aish this girl, just leave already, and send me a message when you get home" Yep, that was Kai, and you liked him that way, you went into your car and left, leaving him alone in his front yard

"Congrats man!, see? I told you she likes you too" Sehun came out of nowhere

"What the hell, you saw that?!" Kai was startled and kicked Sehun in a "friendly" way.

"You really thought I was leaving you alone?, what if you messed up and ended all alone crying?, you were going to need me" He told Kai, they really watched each other's backs.

"So, let's go?" Sehun told Kai, "We're meeting the others there" 

"Let me get my clothes" Kai went inside fast, and when He came out they left, on foot, the place was not that far.

Back at your apartment you analized what just happened, was Kai your boyfriend now?, you only hoped things not to get awkward, you know what they say about dating best friends.

It was 10:30 pm already, you picked your camera and drove to the adress in the mail, as expected you got lost, because the adress where you got wasn't a restaurant, It was more of an abandoned field, it seemed like it used to be a building, a store maybe, It was pretty big...and crowded, so you got down to ask for indications.

"Seunah ssi! you came!" The voice was familiar and you turned to it's direction, It was Jiyong, "You sent that mail" you asked "You know you could have just called me and ask me to come" you told him

"Yes but it's more misterious this way, isin't it?" he said "Here, come with me, you'll like this"

He took you to the field, it was full of...people, they all had dancer bodies, you knew about that.

"Is this, street dancing or something?" you asked him

"Kind of, this is special, sit here, and take pictures,if you like something" he answered

He stood up in a platform full of cables, big speakers and DJ stuff you didin't knew about.

"YO YO YO! READY TO BURN THE GROUND?!" he shouted into a microphone, the crowd screamed and the music started, you recognized the first song, it was on the ipod... Ji's ipod, and you were supposed to return it last night, you went up to him and gave it back, he pointed you to see the crowd, The first group was in the middle, you knew they were improvising and they were good, they were way too good, you don't dance like that without years of practice, you took perfect pictures of backflips and breakdancing, The next group was in the middle, You spotted pink hair, the owner of that hair was only one, it was Zelo, He was with another 5 people but you only saw him, you wanted to see how he did in public, he looked manly and rude, The third group was the one that caught your attention, it looked like a weird mixture of 12 people, they took turns 6 first, then the 12 of them, then the other 6, two of them resultef too familiar, but you couldn't tell it was dark and the loud music didin't let you think

One of them had a solo, those steps, you knew them, only one person moved like that, that was Kai, it was deffinitely him, you shouted his name twice but your voice got eaten by the music, the only thing that came to your mind was the camera, and you took pictures nonstop you lost sense of time.