Slap

Im back for my revenge

 

(You’re POV)

As me and jiyeon walked out of class together Sungjong came out of nowhere and started dragging me to where ever he was taking me too. I tried getting out of his grip but that didn’t work he was way too strong for me. I knew that there was only one way to get out of this. I aimed my foot just right and kicked him in his prized jewels. He let go of me and started rolling around on the ground while rubbing his ******. I grabbed my bag and hit him as hard as I could on the head. I slapped him and kicked him. By now a whole crowd of people were around us.

(This is what it looked like)

“You’re such a .” I screamed and hit him again. He put his hands up trying to get me to stop but once you cross me there was no going back. I hit him some more times and he started to get up but I hit him on the head with my math binder and he fell on the floor again. He wasn’t bleeding or anything he was just a little bruised but nothing more. I dragged him and he started clawing at the floor. I grabbed my bag and hit him on his stomach.

“What were you trying to get out of me!!!!” I screamed at him and he looked at me in horror boys were cheering and some girls were crying. I took off my shoe and collided it with his face. I grabbed him and slapped him really hard.

“I’m sorry, I’m sorry.” He cried.

(Infinites POV)

We were all sitting down and waiting for Sungjong to come through the door of our secret hiding place. Suddenly a boy came out of nowhere panting.

“Um guys Sungjong’s getting beat up by a girl.” He sayed and ran out. We all looked at each other and then ran out into the school. When we got there we saw a whole crowd of people surrounding the middle of the hall. Boys were cheering and girls were crying/screaming. We all made our way into the crowd and when we got to the middle we saw Sungjong crying while a girl held his collar and a shoe in her other hand. She was screaming at him and hitting, slapping, and kicking him in the balls.

We made our way over there and looked at the girl she looked really mad but at the same time she sort of looked very familiar.

“Why did you do it!!!!” She screamed at his face. She took her shoe and hit him again.  

“I just wanted to talk to you.” He cried.

“Well then you could of asked me instead of dragging me to where ever you were taking me too!!!!” She screamed and hit him again. He was crying really hard while she slapped him we had no idea what to do we have never been in a situation like this. Sunggyu walked up to her and grabbed her hand before she could hit him again. She spun around and wacked him in the face. He went flying to the ground. Sungjong crawled over to us and hugged Hoya’s leg.

“I’m so scared.” He cried.

“I just wanted to talk to ____ Noona.” He cryed. We all looked up wide eyed at her that was ____ it couldn’t be. She was so different, so tough, so weird.