School

Im back for my revenge

(Your perspective)

As you all got out of the limo you guys were greeted by a huge school.

(Outside of the school)

(Inside of school)

As all of you guys walk into the school to go to the main office to get your schedules. People were staring at you guys like you were the brightest things in the world. Boys and girls were drooling.

As you guys finally arrived at the main office you walked over to the secretary.

"Um excuse me but can I have my schedule?" I asked her kindly

When she finally looked up her eyes almost popped out of her face from seeing all the beautiful people infront of her.

"Uuu-mm s-u-r-e what is your name?" She stampered.

"My name is ____ I came here before." I sayed

She stared at me shocked.  She started looking me up and down.

"Well ____ you look different." She sayed still looking me up and down.

"I get that a lot." I sayed laughing.

"Well here you go." She sayed as she handed me my schedule.

I took it and walked over to Jaejoong. As everyone else went up to her and got there schedules she had the same expression seeing my other friends.

We all walked out of the office.

"Well I guess we all have to go our own ways from here." I sayed hugging Jaejoong.

"Ya ____'s right let go." Jaejoong sayed before giving me a quick peck on the lips before walking away with Changmin, Yoochun, Junsu, and Yunho.

Changmin looked back and yeld.

"See you guys at lunch." he sayed before dissappering.

We all turned and faced each other.

"Well then see you guys later." Qri sayed before walking away with Boram, Hyomin, and Soyeon.

"Ya see you guys later." Eunjung sayed before walking away with Hwayoung.

That ment it only left me and Jiyeon. I turned to her and looked worried.

"Jiyeon what happens if we bump into the queenkas or kingkas?" I asked.

"Don't worry just act like everything is o.k." She sayed.

"But what if I bump into Myungsoo?" I asked looking down

To tell you the truth I still have feelings for Myungsoo even after what he did to me. And only Jiyeon knows about it she's my bestfriend so she always understands.

"Just ignore him arraso." jiyeon sayed holding my shoulders.

"O.k." I sayed looking up.

"Well we better so or else we are going to be late." She sayed.

"Ya lets go." I sayed.

(P.S. Jiyeon and you are in the same class so you both are heading for the same class.)

We both walked side by side talking about random stuff. When we finally reached the class. I turned the nob and we both entered the claassroom.