Seeing one of them again means the rest are there too

Im back for my revenge

(Your POV)

When we both entered the classroom everyone turned there attention to you too.

"AAAHHH class today we have two students who used to come here." The teacher sayed with a smile.

"Um, my name is ____ and I came here one year ago." Everybody dropped whatever was in there hands and stared at me in shock.

"And my name is Jiyeon I also came here one year ago." Everybody also stared at her in shock too.

"Well then ____ why dont you go and sit next to Sungjong over there." The teacher pointed to the boy that I didnt want to see at all. He was staring at me in shock just like everyone else.

I walked over to him with my best smile and plopped myself next to him.

"Hi." I wispered to him.

"____ is that really you?" Sungjong asked shocked.

"Yes silly who else would it be." I sayed with a laugh.

"Your so different." He sayed eyeing me up and down.

"I know I get that a lot."  I sayed before turning my attention to the teacher.

Know I know that Sungjong goes here that means that the rest of them still go here. Act like you forgot about them. Act sweet and innocent. Dont give them any ideas of why you are back. I thought while staring at the bored blankly.

"This is going to be a long day" I mumbled as I started taking notes.