Good Morning

Im back for my revenge

(Your perspective)

As a light hit my eyes I woke up and felt the space next to me only to find it empty. I turned around and looked at the clock it was 7:34 I gasped and then got off the bed and went to the bathroom to freshion up. After I was down I changed into my school uniform.

(Your uniform)

As I walk down the steps and into the living room I found Changmin sitting on the couch watching Dora the Explorer. Everyone else was there but there was no sign of Jaejoong. I started looking around but still couldn't find him anywhere. Just when I was about to give up and sit on the couch a pair of strong arms rap around my waist.

"Looking for me babe?" Jaejoong asked in a husky voice.

I gasped but then laughed "Yes I was. Where were you? And why didnt you wake me up?" I asked looking at him.

"I saw you sleeping like a baby. I didn't want to disturd you. So I just left."

"Oh o.k. don't we have to get to school? I asked

"Ya we do."

"Guys get up we have to get to school lets all go to the limo." Jaejoong sayed and then took my hand and started walking for the front door with the rest of them following us.

As we got out we saw a limo in the front waiting for us.

(The Limo)

We all got into the limo and then we were off. I was nervous it has been a year since I went to that school. I didn't know what to think. A lot of thoughts were going through my mind. Was everyone going to tease me? Am I going to see Myungsoo? Are the queenkas going to do something to me and my friends?