Welcome Back

Im back for my revenge

As you and Jaejoong make your way to the living room and sit down on the couch. You look at Changmin but you don't feel embarrassed. He has walked in on you two a million times. It wasn't the first time it happened so it was o.k. 

"OHMO where is my daughter and who are you people." Your mom says looking around

You chuckle and got up.

"Mom i'm right here and these are my friends." You say

Your mom looked so surprised to see you and your friends.

"What happened to you all... your all so different..... so beautiful." Your mom studders

"Mom remember what I sayed to you 1 year ago how not to get surprised when you see us because we are all going to look very different."You say laughing

"Well I am getting old so I can't remember things that good." Your mom says

"Sit lets talk." You say

As you sit with your mom you tell her about how life has been. You even tell her that Jaejoong is your boyfriend. She was surprised but agreed to it because she likes him. Jaejoong's parents also agree because they like you too. After you all get to catch up. It was time for the fancy dinner and cake for coming home. Jaejoong's parents wanted to invite some important workers but Jaejoong sayed no because he just wanted it to be close friends to attend. 

AFTER THE DINNER

"So we are all going to sleep here for the night and then go to school tommorow." Jaejoong sayed in his sleepy voice when everyone was in the living room. His parents and your parents already went to there rooms to sleep.

'Ya let's all go our separete ways and wake up early for school." Changmin says

*Oh no I completely forgot about school it reminds me of Myungsoo. I know he still goes there I am not ready to see him again* You think while you walk up the stairs heading to Jaejoong's room.

When you enter his room you see Jaejoong already fast asleep you slip into the sheets and  snuggle close to him while he puts his arms around your waist and make you snuggle even closer together. And soon you drift off to dream land with Jaejoong next to you.