Broken Hearted

Im back for my revenge

It was a normal day for you and your friends at SM High School. Everyone looking at you and whispering. But that wasn't going to bring your hopes down today because it was your's and Myungsoo's 1 month anniversary. Yes you heard it right, you and Myungsoo's 1 month anniversary. Hard to believe since he is the kingka and you are the biggest nerd in all of the school not to mention that you are overweight just like your friends. One month ago you confessed to him and he actually sayed yes. He always rejects people but not you. It was weird at first but then you went along with it.

"____-ah, wait up." Myungsoo sayed running to catch up with you.

When he stood infront of you with an idiotic grin on his face he immediately grabbed you for a hug and kiss.

"Happy 1 month anniversary." He sayed before giving you flowers and a sweet kiss on the lips.

"Oh you remembered." You sayed when he broke away

"Hey are you starting to dought me how could I ever forget." He sayed before laughing

"Oh, I almost forgot I have a surprise for you meet me in the cafeteria at lunch time ok now I  have to go. Bye. See you at the cafeteria." Myungsoo sayed before running away to Infinite.

OOHHH A SURPRISE I CAN"T WAIT!!! You think before skipping of to class.

As you enter the classroom there are murmurs and laughs. 

"I can't wait for lunch."

"It's going to be hallarious."

"I can't wait for the surprise."

"Wow I can't wait to see her reaction in the cafeteria it's going to be hullarious." 

You had no idea what everyone was talking about so you quietly sat in your seat and waited for the teacher to come in.

The lecture the teacher gave was boring and long but it felt short because you were only thinking of Myungsoo and what the surprise is.

LUNCH

As you and your friends made there way to the cafeteria you saw a huge croud around one table in the cafeteria. You got closser and closser soon people started to make a path for you and when you got to the center of all the commotion you couldn't believe your eyes.

THERE IN FRONT OF YOU WAS MYUNGSOO AND JESSICA MAKING OUT.

As Myungsoo saw you and your shocked face he smirked and sayed.

"Sorry to burst your bubble ____ but I never loved you. It was all a plan. Who would ever want to go out with an ugly, fat, poor, and nerdy girl like you. I mean come on, you were stupid to ever think that I would like you." After he sayed that he turned around and started making out with Jessica again. The rest of Infinite and SNSD (The queenka group) were standing behind Jessica and Myungsoo laughing there butts off. So was everyone around you.

Your bestfriends all came towards you and asked.

" Are you o.k?" They all asked you at once

You finally shook out of your trance and answered with a nod before walking off. Not even a single tear came out of your eyes before exiting the cafeteria. And then they started coming down like a waterfall.