BONUS CHAPTER: Stuck with Kim Jong In

Our Baby is an Alien!?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Five years after Q and Onew went back to their home planet; you focused yourself in your studies. Even how many times your parents persuade you with Science related courses, you came up with your own decision. Your grandfather supports and cheers for you every day since he knows that his grandchild is one of the smartest kid in town and whatever profession you decided to be in, you’ll excel on it with flying colors. That’s how confident he is to you.

Truth to be told no one really believed at first that a short-tempered girl like you will choose a course that requires lengthy of patients and bunch of understanding.

 

“Teacher Jiyeon!”

 

You sighed as soon as you heard that loud diva voice.

 

You hissed under your breath, “Byun Baekhyun.”

 

You decided to be a teacher. And yes, you are still stuck with some of your high school friends. There was a great hope that after your high school graduation was also the time for you to be freed with the bunch of chaotic-good-looking-but-stupid-sometimes-friends of yours. You walk towards the four guys and one girl on the corner of the university cafeteria.

You press your puffed cheeks with your sweaty palms then sighed again. As you went nearer, you can see clearly how these guys almost did not change. Well they became more good looking and taller than you, leaving you and Kim with your normal height.

 

You take your seat beside Sehun as your eyes scan their expression.

 

“There is something fishy.”

 

Sehun, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, D.O. and Kim shook their heads with their hands in a defensive position.

“We’re just waiting for you to start our lunch.” Kim told you but the moment you met her eyes, you saw the different sparkle of it.

 

You tucked your hair behind your ear then lean your palms at the edge of the table.

 

“Tell me, what is wrong here. I’ll be open-minded to you guys.”

 

They shift gazes with one another as if deciding whether they’ll tell their secret to me or not.

 

You caught one small movement on your side. Sehun tapped his finger on the table with his lips sealed thinly. You gaze at him with your brows meeting each other. You saw the sudden movement of his eyes, shifting it somewhere above you. You enlarged your eyes on him but he just puckered up his lips. You mentally note his gestures so you look at the others for a hint. All of them looked anxious and their eyes shifts nervously in different direction.

 

“Gotcha!”

 

You cleared your throat, “Okay so, if no one wants to speak up I guess…you!”

 

You elbowed the person at your back then you heard a loud groan after. You shift on your seat on his direction.

 

“Aww!” You heard the others groan in unison.

 

“So, Kim Jong In, aka Kai. Kindly tell me what did you do again?” You looked up at the guy in front of you with his hand clutching his stomach.

 

“Jiyeon~” He whined at you then puckered his lips like he always does.

 

You face palmed yourself as you wait for his answer. After the graduation you are officially stuck with Kim Jong In. He is in different college for performing arts but whenever there is a chance to have a break with the others, he’ll come running even after his exhausting dance classes.

 

Take note, he still likes you. Correction, he likes you even more right now.

 

“Ehem!”

 

All your eyes landed on D.O. clearing his throat.

 

“Why is it hard for you to tell her that you are partnered with Seulgi? Does it matter?”

 

The ever-so-innocent Do Kyungsoo blurted it out.

 

“OHMYGOSHDOKYUNGSOO!!!” That was Baekhyun’s exaggerated reaction with his hands elegantly pressing his cheeks.

 

You didn’t feel any

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter