Happy Family

Our Baby is an Alien!?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Sorry for the super late update guys. This fic is coming to its end. Few more chapters to go and we shall say good bye to our alien baby. *sobs* hope that you;re going to hang on til the end on this story. Thanks.

 

 

 

You and Kai tried to act normal in front of everyone. You tried to hide the sadness whenever Kim talks and teases you.

On the other hand, Kai tried to be the conceited and carefree guy you knew, trying to hide the sadness building up on him after hearing everything.

 

Classes pass by just like the normal school days but it wasn’t as normal for the both of you.

 

Kim seemed so amused as he watch Kai pack his things on his bag pack in a hurry for lunch. As soon as you notice Kim eyeing Kai on your back, you turned around and sling your bag on your shoulder.

 

 

“Wow. You’re so much in a hurry huh.” You smirked at him and he smirk at you too after grabbing his phone.

 

“You know people changes especially when they’re in love Jiyeon, right Kai?” Kim winked at Kai who just shrug at her and took your hand.

 

“Let’s go.” Kai started pulling you out of the room.

 

“Whoa~ Kai~” you tried to keep your pace with him. But your legs are much shorter than his. Damn this.

 

“Enjoy the date.” You heard Kim shouted.

 

 

 

 

“Hey Kai, what are you doing? We’re heading the exit.” You blurted out as you two came to a halt. You were a bit exhausted after Kai rushed you and forced your legs to stride down the building.

 

Kai turned around and a naughty smile came across his face, “We’ll gonna skip our classes.”

 

Upon hearing Kai’s declaration of ditching your class your jaw dropped.

 

“No way Kai!” you turned your back at him but he pulled you back.

 

“Just this once Jiyeon. Unless~ you wanted to do it again with me.” He gave you that cocky wink he usually do besides his naughty smirk he always wore to annoy you.

 

You groaned and protested, “I. Said. No. Just go by yourself.” Again, you swiftly turned your back at him but again, he just pulled you - now going out from the school. With Kai’s strength, pulling your arms back is a no-no unless you wanted to end up to be a one-armed girl.

 

 

 

As soon as you two were out from the school premises. His walks began to slow down as his grip starts to loosen on your arm. As you check your arm, you were relieved that miraculously it left no red circles on it.

 

“Sehun told me this new ice cream parlor near at the COEX Mall. So, I wanted to bring you and Q there today. I just miss Q already.”

 

I’ll be missing Q. He added on his mind.

 

 

You tilted your head just to see Kai’s face. You can see his lips smiling but his eyes shows the opposite of it.

Did he heard us? You suddenly ask yourself.

 

Hearing Kai’s words gives you a hint that he already knew it but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter