Love Bike

Our Baby is an Alien!?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Love land?” the fourteen of you exclaimed in unison.

 

“Are you that serious hyung?”

“Are you planning to pollute our innocent minds?”

“That place is for couples, isn’t it?” said Suho.

“Jiyeon and I are not yet married. Is it too early to…? You know.” Kai blushed as he try to tell his point.

“KAI!!!” hitting him on his arm.

“Jiyeon’s blushing~” Baekhyun

“That place is perfect for us baby.” Chanyeol sling his arm around Kim.

“Yeol!!!” Kim reacted same as yours.

“Aish~ too many LQs here.” Xiumin

“Envious Baozi?” Lay

“A bunch of s too!” Chen

“Oppa what is a ?” Jieun asked her brother innocently.

“Stop it guys! We have two kiddies here.” Onew’s panicking again.

“Eun, a is someone like your Yeol oppa. You must avoid people like that.” D.O. reminded his sister and he gained nods of understanding from his 6 years old sister.

“Then I must not talk to him anymore?” the kid asked and then Soo nodat her.

“Yah! Do Kyungsoo, how could you teach your sister a stupid lie?” Chanyeol grumbled on his seat.

“You’re right Soo. Maybe I should think of breaking up with him now too.” Kim thought but Yeol snuggled her tight and whine on her shoulder.

“Kim~ please no.”

“You should consider that idea.” Tao seconded.

“Shut up KungFu Panda or I’ll hit you with your bamboo stick!” Chanyeol warned him.

“Thanks for agreeing with me.” D.O.winked at Kim.

“You too Owl eyes!” Yeol yell.

 

Kris face palmed his self so hard on the chaotic situation, wishing he hadn’t come up joking you about the Love Land.

Just few more minutes to endure before you reach Kris’ vacation house.

 

 

 

Wu Yi Fan you are such a bad joker. He told his self, giving his self a mental note that he should never ever joke them.

 

 

 

Kris wasn’t really serious with the Love Land thing and it is a bit far from their vacation house so you wouldn’t have a chance to have glimpse of the lover’s paradise, disappointing Chanyeol a little that made his girlfriend embarrassed for his boy friend.

 

Kris’ family’s vacation house is too big to accommodate all of you. The atmosphere is so warm and inviting. For sure, the seventeen of you are going to enjoy while relaxing on your weekend.

After leaving your bags and luggage on your rooms, Kris gathered everyone on the living room downstairs.

 

It is a three-storey house with three rooms on the second floor and two rooms in the third floor. But Kris insisted that the three girls with Q will stay on  the first room while all the boys will sleep on the room opposite of yours. 

 

 

 

Few of the boys protested, worryng that they’ll not be able to have a sound sleep because of the sniffling and yelping maniacs – Yeol and Baek. But as one of the eldest and leader, Kris didn’t change his mind and even left a query,”Bedswould be useless tonight. So, don’t worry about the sniffling and yelping and whatsoever. Trust me.”

“I don’t feel good about this.” Tao mumbled on his seat. Lay nodded at him as the bitter memories of last camping night they had flashes back.

“So much for that, there’s a park nearby. Would you like to go cycling?” Kris offered.

Though some of the boys already got a hint of what’s going to happen tonight, you atill don’t got an idea of it. But all of you raised your hands puls Q, though he really don’t understand anything.

 

You are so excited to go in the park. You missed the fresh smell of air, the sound of rustling leaves, the heat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter