Family

Our Baby is an Alien!?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Sorry for the late super late update. Just too busy with my work... I hope you haven't forgotten the plot.. Enjoiy the fluffy update..

 

 

The truth or dare game ended early. As a matter of fact, Kris held that game for you and Kai and he succeeded with his plan though he felt guilty seeing your face so sick and pale and so as Kai after  drinking D.O.’s shake.

When everyone’s going to sleep, Q is supposedly sleeping with Kai and the other boys in the bigger tent but Q didn’t let go of you and his other arm was tugged on Kai’s so Kris has no choice but to allow Kai to sleep on your tent and let Kim and Jieun to sleep in the room upstairs.

Inside the tent, Q – EXO’s baby is now sleeping between you and Kai. His face is an image of a cherub as if sleeping on a cloud and with his lips that is slightly curved to a smile; you can say that he is having a good dream.

You caress his head before lying comfortably on your place.

 

“Sleeping already?”

 

You heard Kai spoke in a low audible voice.

 

“I can’t sleep. You, why aren’t you sleeping yet?” you asked him and slightly tilt your body on his direction.

 

You saw his lips pulled to a smirk even in a dim light. He then turned his body to your direction as he bends his left arm to rest his cheeks to his wrist.

That moment you stared at him without saying anything, your eyes gazes from his brow, his eyes, his nose, his lips to his cleft chin.

 

“I’m melting.” He mumbled.

 

You blinked for a couple of times to shake away the daze Kai gave you. You leaned back on your place and gaze on the dim light hanging above.

You heard Kai chuckled before continuing his words.

 

“You know, I have never felt so attached to a baby. It’s not that I don’t like them, I’m just not that fond of them but Q’s different.”

 

“Me too. Remember the night their spaceship crashed? I was really freaking inside and unable to think knowing that an alien spaceship crashed on our backyard.” You laugh at the memory how you look so scared that time.

 

“Yeah. Yeah. That was our day of becoming Q’s parents…” he sighed.

 

When you slightly tilt your head to his view, you saw him smiling. That unusual sweet smile of his remembering smirking is his bad habit, not smiling.

 

“Honestly, I love to hear him calling me Dada and the day he got lost, I was also really scared that we’re not being able to find him but as his “father” I calmed down myself and hold to my faith that we’ll find him. You’re not just the only one freaking for our baby.”

 

“I didn’t notice that.” You whispered as you smile teasingly at him.

 

“Well~ we’re both attached to Q.” he said.

 

“Someday, if I’ve already found my other half, I would like to build a happy family. I would like to be a responsible and loving husband and father.” Those words are so true.

 

Who wouldn’t dream of having a happy family life? Q opened Kai’s heart more than you could ever think.

First, you and then Q. you two brought a lot of change on him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter