Ajushi's Plan vs EXO's Plan

EXO's Unexpected/Delayed Troubles (Substitute Sequel)

When EXO arrived at the SM main building many of their Hyungs and Noonas had also arrived. The other groups had found out about Min covering for her brother and BaekHyun, and they were really supportive of her. They treated her just like they would their own members as family. So when the guys messaged them that SooMan wanted to speak with Min and LuHan they all rushed back, even if they were in the middle of an important job.

ChanHyun was overwhelmed with all the adults that were passing him around. He was quiet for a change that Min was worried for him. Ren could even see a change in the boy. The two quickly went over to him and placed him onto his feet. "ChanHyuneh are you alright?" Ren asked and the boy just looked at her with eyes like DO. "Min I don't think it was smart to bring him." She said and Min nodded. She picked him up and was about to head out when SooMan arrived and came up to her. He took the child from her and indicated for her to get into his office.  "Damn." 

"LuHan into my office now." SooMan said and then noticed all of his talents. "What are you all doing here? You all have jobs today."

"We're here for LuHan and Min." BoA commented and the old man sighed. "Alright all of you into my office." He said and they did as they were told. The office was packed with all the people. ChanHyun was happily playing on the computer at SooMan's desk. SooMan had not been informed that the boy was Baek's or Yeol's. He was informed that the child was Karen's cousin who had been left in her care when his parents died in an accident. It was the only thing that his parents could think off on the spot when the boy was found in their practice room one afternoon while Karen was in class. "Alright I called LuHan and Min here to advise you that I am going to have your wedding publicized." He said and Min groaned.

"Sir this is going to cause a lot of trouble." BoA commented since she had already seen some really pissed off fan girls outside the building. 

"It will be fine."

"No it won't." LuHan spoke up. "Sir Min is pregnant."

"YA!" Key shouted, "The fan are going to eat her alive."

"They are going to think the wedding is only happening because she's pregnant." MinHo commented and LuHan glared at him. "What? You know I'm right." He said and Min spoke up.

"You know what, I don't care if the fans act up. I'm just happy that I finally have this ring on my finger." She said and then looked at her uncle. "I'm more worried at what will happen to EXO's fans when they find out that LuHan is married." She said and everyone looked at her shocked. 

"Min most people would be worried about what the fans would do to you. Not to LuHan." JongHyun said and she shook her head."

"I have gone through a lot to be were I am now. I can live through some trouble some girls will through my way." She said and then ChanHyun made a face when he pressed something on the computer.

"Appa Umma I think I did something wrong." The boy said and Min got up from her seat. She looked at the screen and sighed. She then went over to the window. She hung her head and rubbed the back of her neck.

"ChanHyun, can you go over to your BaekYeol Appas." She said and the boy jumped out of the seat. He knew whenever she had sent him to the two he was in big trouble with her. He ran over and hit in BaekHyun's arms. "The rest of you out of the office. The fans were just told about the wedding." She said and SooMan looked at his computer. ChanHyun had apparently pressed the post button on the SME main web site that SooMan had been working on. SooMan then looked out the window to see some really pissed off fans. Some girls had just destroyed one of the SME vans. 

"Press Conference?" Kris suggested and Min nodded.

"Press Conference." BoA said and LuHan sighed.

"This is so going to backfire." LuHan said and Tao looked at him.

"I guess Karen and I can help take the heat off of the two of you as well." Tao said and LuHan gave him a thankful smile. The younger went to SooMan's computer and also tied up an announcement that he and Karen were also getting married. "Hyung do you mind if we do it the same day?" LuHan looked at Min and Karen. Karen smiled and Min just shrugged her shoulders. 

"Go right ahead Tao." LuHan said and Tao posted the statement. 

"Tao you might as well Make a post for the rest of us as well." SuHo, Lay, Kai, Baek, and Xiu said causing all the others in the room to look at the five except their boyfriends. 

"You guys always take it to a whole new level when it comes to big announcement." TaeMin said having been quiet the entire time. 

"More like they give their cheer a whole new meaning. 'WE ARE ONE' nice guys." 

____________________________________________________________

 

Sorry for the wait. I hope this is alright for now. More to come.