Symptoms

EXO's Unexpected/Delayed Troubles (Substitute Sequel)

LuHan was rudely awoken when Min jumped over him and ran to the bathroom at about 6 AM. He groaned since he forever was not a morning person. That was until he heard her vomitting. He sat up and turned his head to look at the connecting bathroom. He sighed and went to the door. Min was leaning over the edge of the toilet bowl heaving up the dinner she had Ren had made the night before. He went over to her and moved her hair from falling further into the bowl. He tied it back and then got her a glass of water. He sat on the edge of the tub and rubbed her back. "How long have you been like this in the morning?" He asked once she had rinsed .

 

"The day you guys had gone back to China." She said.

 

"That was almost a month and a half ago." He said and she nodded as she flushed the toilet. She got up and then turned the shower on. He watched as she stripped and went into the shower.

 

"You should go back to sleep. It's still really early." She said and he sighed. "What?" 

 

"You've lost some weight." He said and she looked at him from the other end of the room.

 

"You're ting me right. I've gained 10 pounds since you last saw me LuHan." She said and he shook his head. "You're sleep deprived go back tobed."

 

"You might be right. Anyway come back to bed when you're done." He said and left the washroom. 

____________________

 

When it was about 9 AM everyone was in the kitchen. Since it was a Sunday everyone was home. Ren and Min were making breakfast. Usually Min would be the one cooking the eggs but these days she just couldn't handle the smell. She would just walk out of the room until Karen was done. "Hey Min, I was wondering when you were thinking of having you wedding ceremony?" Karen asked when they were all seated at the long table. ChanHyun happily ate his eggs and was now trying to steal his Baek Appa's eggs.

"You should talk to LuHan it will all depend on his schedule." Min commented and then sighed. She just felt really tired. Karen looked at LuHan.

"In 2 weeks." LuHan said and all the others dropped their spoons or forks. "What?"

"Hyung you just said 2 weeks." SeHun said and LuHan nodded. All the guys jumped up from their seats and rushed to grab their phones and laptops. 

"Hyung do you know how rushed you are making this." Lay said as he was typing rapidly and LuHan just smiled at him. "And you don't really care."

"Get changed hyung." SuHo said rushing back into the room. "The old man wants us at his office in 30 minutes. Min get ready to go as well." He said and she just looked at him. "Meaning get ChanHyun ready." She nodded and picked up the boy then went to get him changed.

"What's wrong Myun?" LuHan said since it was the groups day off.

"The old man wants to have a press conferences about your marriage." Myun said and all the guys froze in their spot. "Since many people know who Min is it's a really huge thing."

"Damn I was hoping this wouldn't happen." LuHan said and got up. "I want all of you to make sure this doesn't get out of hand. I don't need Min worrying about this. She doesn't need to get stressed, not now." He said and the guys nodded understanding. He then went back to his room to change.