Compromise

EXO's Unexpected/Delayed Troubles (Substitute Sequel)

A/N: Alright here is another chapter. Sorry for the wait. I know that it is short but I have the wedding day coming up next so it should be much longer then this chapter. Please be patent with me I am trying my best right now on this.

_________________________

 

Compromise

 

It was a week before the wedding and both sets of parents had arrived. Min’s mother couldn’t wait another week so she had cleared her entire schedule for a month to be with her daughter. LuHan’s mother also cleared her schedule and advised her husband that she would be in Korea with Min till the baby was born. All three fathers couldn’t really blame the two wives since this would be their first grandchild each. And they wanted to be close to Min knowing how hectic her schedule could be. Plus they knew that ChanHyun would also be needing attention that their daughter could not give him at this time. They also helped plan the wedding since it was for all the boys. The other mothers arrived as well. So basically SM Entertainment was wedding central. All the mothers were in the main area every day going over lists after list after list while the kids were working. The fittings for the gowns and tuxedos were all done at SME as well. The designers all come to the group instead of the other way around. 

 

On this particular day Tory had just finished a excruciatingly long session at the dance studio. And once she stepped into the main lobby of SME the mothers rushed up to her. Karen was also there trying on the wedding dress that she had ordered. “Min come on your dress is finally finished. All you need to do is try it on.” The mothers all said and she looked at the dress. She smiled at it and also noticed the secondary dresses. She  didn’t know if she could pull it off. The red tight kimono dress. All she could think about is how in the world she was going to be able to run to the bathroom in that dresses. Her bladder had her running almost every 10 minutes. And of course she had been really tired but was always pushing herself to go to work. Being just over 2 months pregnant was taking a toll on her but she wasn’t telling anyone. She knew that if the mothers knew anything about it they would make her stop work and so would LuHan.

 

As they had her getting the dresses fitted she was drifting to sleep on her feet. The moms could only smile at her. Karen kept her steady while the designers did some alterations. “Min...” Karen said as she slightly shook the younger. Min opened her eyes. “You can change out of the dress now.” She said and Min looked down to see the designer had finished.

 

“Thanks.” Min said but as she was about to step back she lost her balance. All the mothers and Karen screamed causing all the guys to come running from their practice studio. LuHan sighed seeing that many of his SuJu hyungs had caught her since they saw her swaying so they had stayed to keep an eye on her. 

 

“Minnie are you alright?” DongHae said being the one by her head. When she didn’t answer he looked at LuHan. LuHan came running over as did their mothers. “She’s not answering.” He said.

 

“She’s been over working herself.” LuHan said and felt her forehead. “I told her to stay home today.”

 

“Yeah, but this is Min we’re talking about here.” LeeTeuk said being the one carrying most of her weight.

 

“Alright then lets get her to bed then.” The mothers said and LeeTeuk winced.

 

“Could we possible get her out of my arms and out of the dress. I have some pins digging into my arm.” He said and everyone helped him move her.

 

 

 

When Min woke up she was in her room and both her mother and Mrs Lu were there. LuHan was also there working at his computer. She sat up and groaned. “Take it easy.” He said moving over to her since their mothers were out like a light since it was about 2AM.

 

“What happened?” She asked and he sat down beside her on the free side the mothers weren’t using.

 

“You passed out during your fitting is what.” He said and she sighed. “Min could you please take it easy. I know that the company wants to get the christmas cd done but your body is telling you to rest. You aren’t just carrying one child but two. So its taking its toll on you whether you like it or not.”

 

“Lu I can’t just stop work.” She said and needed to go pee again. “And help me to the bathroom I really need to go.” She said and he lifted her up and did as she had asked. “With the wedding on Christmas and the old man wanting the Christmas album done I can’t rest.”

 

“Why don’t we make a compromise. We’ll work on the album together to get it done faster. I’ll speak with the other groups to have them ready in two days. We’ll get it done and out of the way. Once it is done you stop dance practice for the remainder of the weeks until after the wedding.” He said and she finished in the bathroom.

 

“Fine. I’ll agree to that.” She said and they went back into the bedroom. 

 

So when the day of the weddings finally arrived Min and Ren were both well rested. ChanHyun was also compliant since his many grandmothers were keeping him busy. But he still missed his moms.