1st Night Without Umma Min

EXO's Unexpected/Delayed Troubles (Substitute Sequel)

A/N: Wow such a long time since I updated this. Okay, I hope I can get another chapter up in a few days. 

_______________________________________

When they got home that night ChanHyun was running around and jumping off the walls. Usually Min and Rin would let the boy do so but this time the dads were home. Kris kept lecturing the child while Suho tried to make sure Kris didn’t get too mad. Tao and Kai were running around with the child while SeHun tried to have the child sit down. At this site Min just walked away and locked herself in her room. Rin kept in the kitchen so that she wouldn’t have to see the mess.

 

 

At about 7 pm Min came back out of the bedroom and was on her phone. “I know Oppa. I’m coming down now. It’s not that easy you know.” She said as she went to the kitchen counter and took her meds. “Just relax. I’ll be there in a few minutes. Really it’s not like I can go anywhere at the moment without you now can I. Oppa me driving is not a good idea anyway so cross that out of your mind.” She said and then hung up. “Alright you guys. I’ll be headed to the studio. I’ll be back in probably 4 hours. Make sure that ChanHyun is put to be by nine.” She said as she pulled on a hoody. “Also LuHan don’t forget that you have an early morning. So don’t wait up for me if I’m not back on time.” She said giving him a quick hug then rushed out of the house.
 

“Where is Umma going?” ChanHyun said from the sofa.
 

“She has work to do ChanHyun.” Rin said as placed dinner out for everyone.
 

“Who is going to sing me to sleep then?” The boy asked.
 

“You’re Baek Appa.” She said and BaekHyun lifted a brow.
 

“I don’t know any songs to put a child to sleep.” Baek said and Rin sighed.
 

“Yeol?” She said.
 

“My voice is to deep.” ChanYeol said.
 

“You both fail as parents.” She said and then looked at the others.
 

“Oh for the love of god.” LuHan said, “I’ll put him to bed.” He said and she smiled at him. “You guys all better learn some songs in the next few days. I’m not going to be putting your child to sleep every night.” He said looking at the BaekYeol couple.
 

“Yes huyng.” The two said and they all ate quietly.

 

 

After dinner the guys did rock paper scissors for who was going to give ChanHyun his bath. In the end LuHan did it since Kai would not stop whining about loosing. In all reality LuHan could have left the BaekYeol couple to give the boy a bath, but the two needed to rest since they would be headed out just before midnight for a drama shooting.
 

“ChanHyun bath time.” He said and the boy came running to the bathroom in the main part of the house. LuHan had just finished filling the tub halfway when the child jumped in. The bubbles that where in the tub made the child so happy that he started to slash around. What LuHan didn’t know as that the girls kept a small pail of toys for him to play with close to the tub were the child could reach it. While LuHan was doing his nightly routine in cleaning his face a toy was thrown it his back he gasped since it was wet. He turned to the child and his eyes widened when he saw about 10 toys in the tub and about six on the ground all over the bathroom floor with soap suds on them.

“ChanHyun...How many toys does your umma let you play with in the tub?” He asked and the child smiled at him.
 

“I get to play with 3.” the boy said happily.
 

“Then why did you put all the toys into the tub?”
 

“Because you didn’t tell me I could only play with 3.” He said and LuHan rubbed the back of his neck.
 

“Then only keep 3 toys out and placed the rest back into the bucket.”
 

“NO.” The child said and started throwing more toys around the bathroom. With in ten minutes all the toys were out of the tub. LuHan was soaked and the child was all clean. LuHan placed the boy in the small robe and the child ran out of the bathroom.
 

“WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED IN HERE!” WuFan shrieked causing JoonMyun to come running as well as KyungSoo since YiXing was getting the child dressed.
 

“Holy .” JoonMyun said as he grabbed onto WuFan.
 

“Ah crap.” KyungSoo said and started to pick up the toys.

 

 

When it was finally time to put ChanHyun to sleep all hell broke loose once again. The boy would run away every time LuHan tried to put him into bed. “CHANHYUN GET BACK HERE!” LuHan shouted as the boy ran out of his bedroom for the 10th time. “CHANYEOL BAEKHYUN GET YOUR CHILD BACK INTO HIS ROOM. I AM GETTING FED UP!” He shouted and the two looked out of their room. “WUFAN JOONMYUN WATCH OUT!” but it was too late the boy had bumped into JoonMyun who was trying to reach over WuFan from the back of the sofa. This sent SuHo tumbling over the back of the sofa and landing onto Kris.
 

“CHANHYUN!” Kris shouted and the boy stopped in his tracks. When WuFan got mad enough to scream his name the boy new he was in deep trouble. Since WuFan Appa would lecture him a lot but never shout at him, the child stopped running. Kris got up from the sofa and placed SuHo onto it while he nursed a soar head that hit the coffee table.
 

“yes appa....” ChanHyun said as he cowered while Kris looked down at him.
 

“Apologize to your Myun Appa then get to bed.” The boy slowly made his way to SuHo and bowed his head.
 

“I’m sorry appa.” The child said and then tears started to fall. “I want Umma.” He cried and large tears fell from his eyes.
 

“This is not good.” SuHo said and all the guys came out of their rooms. Rin also came out to see the child. She picked him up to try to make him stop but he wouldn’t.

 

 

When JoonMin was dropped off at the front of the house LuHan had also just pulled his car into the drive way. “LuHan what are you still doing up.” She said and the guys manager also looked confused since he was the one to drop her off. LuHan sighed and opened the back door. Min found ChanHyun still sniffling in his sleep.
 

“He just fell asleep 10 minutes ago. I had to take him out of the house so that the others could sleep.” LuHan said and sighed. Min gave him a pat on the cheek and kissed him.
 

“Go inside and get some sleep. I’ll put him to bed.” She said picking the child up. “Oppa I’ll be up to head to the studio with LuHan later. So I’ll see you in a few hours.” She said and their manager left. LuHan walked her and ChanHyun back into the house.
 

Once the boy was in bed LuHan sighed and lifted Min up and rushed her to their room. “Hannie I need to take a shower first. I really stink.” She said as he placed her onto the bed and held her in place.
 

“Just sleep like this. You can shower later when we wake up. I don’t want to move anymore.” He mumbled into her hair. “I don’t know how you did it. That child is a demon. Rin couldn’t even stop him from crying. And even before that just trying to give him a bath. I think WuFan had a heart attach when he went into the washroom after ChanHyun ran out of it.” She giggled  and turned in his arms to look at him. “When we have our kids they are not going to be as spoiled as ChanHyun. I can’t think of having to run around after two like him.”
 

“Alright then no spoiling the kids when they are born. Those are your words. Remember them, because you and the guys are the ones that always gave into ChanHyun when he wanted anything. Rin is the same way.”
 

“If I start to spoil the twins when they are born I give you permission to hit me.” He grumbled and kissed the top of her head. “Now sleep.” He then started to rub the small of her back while he hummed ‘Angel’ to put the two of them to sleep.

____________________

A/N: Also please don't hate the BaekYeol couple for not taking care of their child. All the guys are very busy. LuHan is just use to taking care of the younger members so its easy for him to just give in so things get done.

Hoped you guys found this chapter a bit entertaining.