It's too late.

Angel and AK (Angel killer) [on Hiatus]

Taemin POV

 

On Friday I'd gone to school early, so that I could catch Sulli before classes began. I sat in my Toyota in the student parking lot for over half an hour, watching all the cars pull in one by one, until the parking lot was a sea of glinting metal. Sulli's car never showed up. I waited until ten minutes after the first bell had rung, and even then I walked into the building slowly, glancing over my shoulder and hoping- but a tight, anxious part of me already knew that it was too late.

 

Then later that morning Sulli's parents must have called the school, because someone overheard Mr.Jung talking about it in the office. By lunchtime, Seoul Academy was buzzing with the news: Sulli had dropped out to join the Chruch of Angels.

 

All that day, I walked in a daze hoping it was a mistake and that Sulli had a cold or something; that she'd turn up later, smiling and perfect, the same as always. But ofcourse it didn't happen. Finally, between 5th anf 6th periods, Seohyun showed up at my locker. "You know something about this, don't you?" she demanded. Around us, the hallway jostled with people.

 

I started into the messy depths of my locker, suddenly close to tears. "Yeah, sort of," I said softly.

 

"Come on." Seohyun grabbed my arm and dragged me out of school. As we left the building by a side door near the art room as we passed a couple of Seniors, and I stiffened a I heard what they were saying.

 

"Well, I think Sulli's really brave."

 

"Yeah, my cousin joined; so did one of my mom's friends. They all say that angels really exist, and that-"

 

=END=

 

Short update I know xD

But that's all I could think of at the moment...

Stay tuned :D

TEE HEE ;)