Chapter 8

Angel and AK (Angel killer) [on Hiatus]

As she headed towards the front door, he let the curtain fall again and alipped into the dining room, pressing himseld against and slipped into the dining room, pressing himself against the wall to one side of the french doors. The door knocker tapped slowy - two short, hesitant knocks. "Taemin~!" called the girl's voice in an undertone, it sounded like she was looking towards the bedroom windows. "Hello, good morning my little sleepy heas~ are you awake yet?"

There was a groan from the other room as the boy started to wake up. Craning his neck slightly, Minho watched in amazment as the shining angel-image wavered and become to fade.

"Ugh, I'm dont being sweet now! Taemin!" hissed the girl on the front porch, knocking agian. "Open the door I forgot my phone!"

Okay, so maybe thats not his girlfriend... Minho silent muttered.

The boy -Taemin?- lifted his tousled head and peered blearly toward the front door. The angel vanished.

Yawning, he threw the afghan off and stood up. heading for the dining room. Minho held himself tightly against the wall, his heart quickening. Taemin shuffled through without seeing him. As he went into the hallway he saw that she was wearing white pyjama bottoms and light grey T-shirt. He was nearly Minho's height, about five-nine or so, but obviously a couple of years younger to Minho; slim, with a perfect figure.

There was no longer any sign of the angel. No indication at all that there was anything non-human about the boy. He heard the front door open. "Seohyun, what are you doing here?" he said groggily. "It's hardly even daybreak!"

Seohyun gave a disappointed look to him "Hmph! only Seohyun? What are you supposed to call me?"

"Noona..." Taemin mummbled quietly. Seohyun smiled, pinching Taemin's cheeks again. "Good~"

"Yah! Stop it! Why are you here? Geez, I was in the middle of my sleep!" Taemin demanded.

Seohyun sounded strained. "I know, but I just couldn't sleep. I kept thinking about Sulli- and that stuff you told me yesterday."

There was a pause then he heard Taemin sigh. "I didn't get much sleep either; I must have fallen asleep in front of the TV. Look, wait here. I'll go get us some coffee."

"Wait here?" Seohyun sounded surprised. "Aren't I allowed in the house anymore?"

"Not at ungodly o'clock, your not," said Taemin shortly. "I don't want to wake Mom and Aunt Jo up, okay? We'll sit on the front porch."

Minho pressed against the house. Thankfully, Taemin didnt turn on the dining room light as he passed threw the door the second time.

 

Okay so my mom went outside for a while :) So I typed it up here really quick!

Hope you like it. <3

Please Comment and Subscribe xD!

-Kri :3