It was a mistake ...

Angel and AK (Angel killer) [on Hiatus]

"You must be Lee Taemin, right? I've heard you give physic reading."

My pulse skittered and went cold as I realized: it was the same man I'd had seen in my reading for Sulli. Oh my god, it was her angel, he was here. I wanted to slam the door, but I felt by his eyes - they were so intense, like falling into a well and never finding your way out again.

"I...um, only sometimes," I stammered.

"I see. Well, would you be able to give me a reading?"

For a wild moment I wondered if I was going crazy, and if he actually was a costumer - one of the world-of-mouth clientes who often turned up on our doorstep. A wave of nausea lurched through me at the thought of touching him. My voice came out high, panicked.

"No, I-I don't think so. I'm really busy right now." Wrenching myself away from his endless eyes, I startrd to shut the door - but before I knew what was happening he'd stepped quickly forward, wedging it open with his foot. At the same moment, his hand shot out and grabbed my own.

The energy from it slapped through me, like fallinf into water at a hundered miles an hour. I felt my eyes bulge; I couldn't catch my breath. Images were hurtling past almost faster than I could take in. White light, spiralling in a flower. People staring at awe, face after face flashing past. A strange world with gleaming towers and robed being.Wings, opening and closing. Someone screaming, Hunger.

The hunger roared through me, sapping every other emotion. I needed to feed. Needed to, I needed-

The man dropped my hand and I swagged limply against the doorjam, all strenght gone from me. I couldn't speak; I was panting as if I'd just run a mile. "What - what are you?" I whispered finally.

He stared at me without speaking, all pretence of friendliness gone. I could feel menace coming off him in great waves, but there was fear there, too, curling about it like a snake. Not taking eyes off me, He stood there. I looked deep inside is eyes, I could sence a glismp of regret and a storming amount of saddness. He wiped his hand off on his shirt. Abruptly, he turned and left, jogging down the front steps. Getting into a sleek silver car, he slammed the door shut and drove away into the night.

Banging the door shut, I locked it with my  shaking hands and rushed back into the living room. Mom was still sitting in the armchair, still looking absently into space. Mom didn't respond. The two of us look alot alike, except her cut is into a bob so it is easy to take care of. Her name was Kim Kibum but we used to call her 'Key' , she was the best. Too many years of sitting lost in her own thoughts have left her pale and doughy; soft around the edges.

She's still beautiful though, she always is. I looked over Mom's blank eyes. Peas in a pod, she used to say.

Because she wasn't always like this; she used to talk- to me atleast. When I was little we'd playgames together, and she'd laugh. It all ended when ever the name of my father would come up, 'Kim Jonghyun'. I despised him so much, he was dispicable. I couldn't remember his face properly, I was very young probably around 2 1/5 years old? We physics do teand to have a amzing memory, we could remember as far we could start walking at our baby days. I don't know what happen... I asume after I'd had been born everything just... messed up. But never once I saw my mothers face with a frown or tear in her eye. She'd always smile, she never once regretted having me. Slowly, after dad left; mom had just been going out of mind. She'd get confused, suddenly started laughing and now she turned into this. We never get what mom says anymore she's always been dreamin ever since. She has never tried- not wait she can't come into reality. The doctors said she'd had been insane, and needed special treatment. So, I started taking responsibilty myself until we found Aunt who had been willing to let us stay in. I sighed, I kissed mothers forhead; helping her way through the bedroom; I tucked her in and kissed her forhead again. Sweet dreams mom, I whispered then left. Even though I knew she wouldn't hear a thing.


"We've got a problem," Jonghyun said shortly.

Jonghyun had been another angel who would spend alot of time in the human world; he'd been always searching for Key, and would roar of hunger inside him.

"What's going on?" the leader, Onew asked.

" I'd been feeding off new humans in a place called Seoul," said Jonghyun. "and today I sensed that on of the female who has been something angelic. Something that wasn't me."

Onew fowned in confusion. "And? Are you saying no one is allowed to fees off your human?"

"Don't be ridiculous. The energy had touched her was like our own, but not. I was human... yet something angelic in it.

Onew looked serious. "Tell me more." he demaned, he can't ignore a serious matter like this.

"Listen to me. I went to this creatures house, and touched minds with it. He looks like a young innocent human boy, but he isn't..."

"And your point is...?"

There was a long pause. Across the miles, he could heaer Jonghyun take a deep breath before he said, "He's an half-angel."

For a moment Onew couldn't speak, angel couldn't breed; they were beings of energy that had existed since before any of them could now remember. But he though again, in Jonghyun's case 17 years ago; Jonghyun did breed with a human, but that was a mistake. The baby was never supposed to be born, the baby itself being born was a mistake...

- END OF CHAPTER -

Okay so... how was this chapter ? :D

I promise next chapter I'll reply to all of you C; !

I've realized I'm really mean/rude not replying on all of you (my lovely readers) !

And I have set a goal that I absolutely MUST make Taemin and Minho meet during chapter 7 ! >.<" I'm just having a hard time planning 'How' they'll meet! But I almost have it figured out :))

I'm also having a hard time update because my mom is trying to get internet away from me as far away as possible :( ! But oh wells, she's only doing that cause she cares right? xD

I'll hopefully update like tomorrow? or Wednesday :) I promise >.<" !

2Min will hopefully meet soon > <" I PROMISE, agen.

I don't break my promises ;D

And if I have any errors just tell me ! I'm wayyy tooo lazzy to edit and check it myself ! Haha!

 

Okies noww :)

Byee Byee!