Minho see's Taemin

Angel and AK (Angel killer) [on Hiatus]

ENEMY SIGHEST, Seoul  SK (South Korea), HaeUnDae , Pusan.

Minho got the text in his motel room on Thrusday night, and was packed and checked out in less than twenty minutes. He spent the next day and half driving. Finally he reaches HaeUnDae, in the early hours of Saturday morning.

The pistol was tucked into his holster, which was worn under the waist band of his jeans and couldn't be seen at all, if you didn't know it was there. He preferred the rifle, but it wasn't possible to use it when people were around. HaeUnDae was a popular place, he ought to be more careful here.

He was ready. As he was followed the robotic voice's directions, he took the place in with mild curiosity. HaeUnDae was like a thousand other smaller places he'd seen, but not packed with so many tourist and people. He had to admit though, it was a beautiful place.

The voice leaded him to an narrow road, following threw he found a house. Turning off his engine, Minho leaned back in the leather seat and shut his eyes. A few deep breaths later, he lifted his focus up through his chakras and was carefully exploring the energies in the house.

There were three of them and they were all asleep. He examined them further. One of the energies were was a middle-aged woman. No, wait a minute- two of the energies were. They were similar. Siblings , maybe? Except one of them was ... odd. Childlike. A victom of the angels, or someone with severe mental probelms, perhaps? But both of them were definetly human. Okay, disegard those two. The third...

He frowned. Time seemed slow around him as he checked out the third energy, carefully probing it with his own. "What the hell?" he muttered. It had the same "kick" that angel energy had; the same rush power, but there was no trace of the cold, slimy sensation that he associated with angels. Minho slowy opened his eyes, rushing out the car with his pistol tucked in pants. He was in luck - the lock was a cheap one. Selecting a rake pick, he inserted it into the keyhole and slid it rapidly back and forth. Almost immideately, there was a faint click as the pins obediently into place.

Success. He got his pistol, and slowly moved on to the living room carefully, and minding his every move. Ah, I sense it here! Now I just have to-, he pointed the pistol to the target, but his eyes froze. He instantly droppped the pistol on the ground, starring.

A teenage boy lay asleep on the sofa, curled up inder the red and black knitted afghan, with one slender arm cradling the throw cushion that was nestled under his head. Straight brown hair spread across the boy's neck. Even though he was sleeping Minho realized how pretty ans cute he was, with his delicate, almost elfin features. He stood in the doorway for a moment, watching the soft rise and fall of his chest. When he was certain he wasn't going to wake up, Minho bent over and leaned closer. Watching the innocent creatures face at such peace.

SHOOT!

A text reached Minho's mobile, there was a little beep when the text came; he had forgotten to set on vibrate. And because of the beep, the boy puffed. Minho gently touch the boys hair, and then started to his hand smoothhly back and forth making the boy fall asleep again. 

He then slowly got his pistol from the ground from his other hand, and pointed it towards the boy's face. "I'm sorry..." he gently whispered with sad eyes to the boy, he doesn't want to kill him... but orders are orders.


 Y a y! They finally meet :))! But the bad news is he has to kill him  ;(, So how was the chapter? Leave a comment below ! Hehe, and suscribe if you like this story and would like to hear more! ^^ It took me some time to think this chapter off. First I was like, "WHAT SHOULD I DO!?" and then I thought that Minho and Taemin hadn't met yet and I was like "Omg, they should meet!" and then I planned this so they can meet xD. Oh also please help me answer my poll about 'Angel and AK'

1) 'So, how are you liking Angel's and AK ?'

2) 'How old do you think I am while I'm writing this story?'

http://www.asianfanfics.com/poll/user/17808 

lo