The only good angel is a dead angel

Angel and AK (Angel killer) [on Hiatus]

"Is that your car?" asked the girl at the 7-Eleven checkout counter. "The shiny black one?"

Minho nodded as he put a Big Gulp of coffee down in front of her.

"Cool," breathed the girl, gazing out at it. It was a Porsche Carrera, and the sunshine was glistening off it like liquid onyx. "We don't see cars like that around here very often."

No, I bet you don't, thought Minho as he was trying to remember where he was. He was in Korea now, what place was it again? He checked his GPS and it said : Seoul. The damn angel is somewhere near here, he thought. He picked up his bag and left to catch it. The GPS directed him to the hills. Wow, who ever is the angel's pray in there I sure feel sorry for them, Minho thought.  Minho parked his car a few blocks away from the hills, now would he want his Porsche Carrera to get all dirty?

He saw a ordinary house as came closer. Why is there an ordinary house here?, he questioned his mind with curiosity. A few weeds grew here and there, spiking rebelliously up through the grass. Letting down the neighborhood- tsk, tsk, thought Minho.

He'd transferred his rifle to the front seat before he began to descent into Aspen, and now he clicked the magazine into place and slighted along the rifle's length, squinting through the infrared lens at the house. The door snapped into eerie reddish focus. He could even read the name on the wrought-iron mailbox that was affixed to the to the front porch wall: T, Goodman.

Goodman. Minho snorted despite himself. The creatures often took human last names to help them blend in; nice to see that some of them had a good sense of humor. He screwed the silencer onto the rifle's muzzle. It was state of art, a art , as sleek and gleaming as the rifle itself. Now all he had to do was wait. He settled back behind the tree and waited for an angel to catch it's prey. A glorious being came into view, over seven feet tall and blinding white. Though its great wings almost blocked out the sun, the angel was far brighter than the sun could ever hope to be. It glowed with radiance, casting pure, dazzling light across the man's beatific features.

Minho's stomach lurched. He hadn't often seen one this clearly before. The creature had both hands buried deep in the woman's energy field, which was growing dimmer by the second, twisting feebly as if in protest. The angel had thrown back in gluttonous ecstasy as the woman's energy seeped away into its own,like water leaving a draining tub.

And because of the angel, burn she'd actually remember the angel as good and kind. Just like mother had, before she'd been killed. Shoving his feelings away, Minho glanced around him. They were in a section park away from any paths; the nearest people were a couple of teenage boys about a hundred yards away, throwing a Frisbee around. Shielding himself from a view behind a tree, Minho reached out behind him and pulled out the gun. Steadying the weapon with both hands, he took aim. Now that it came down to it, he felt very calm, with a quick excitement throbbing away somewhere underneath, His first solo kill. Toru was right; he could do it. What had he been worried about? He had lived his whole life just waiting for this moment.

The angel looked up and saw him.

Fear pounded through Minho as he and the angel locked eyes. The creature knew instantly what he was (AK = Angel killer) , and it screamed in pure fury, ripping its hands away from the woman's energy field. Useless and forgotten, she (Sulli) slumped to the ground, the peaceful smile still on her face.

Screeching, the angel sped towards him. Alex had a blurred impression of a great rushing and flapping of the wings, and of wind tearing at his hair, as if the whole world was shipping past. The pistol began to shake in his hands. The angel's eyes were so beautiful, even in its rage. He could only stare into them, and know he was about to die.

No! With the greatest effort of his life, Minho tore his attention away from the angel's eyes and on its halo instead. The angel's heart, his father always said. Go for the centre.  Minho's hands were so unsteady in triumph.  

Minho shot. The world exploded into shards of light as the force from the fallout blew him backwards, off his feet. For a moment, he just lay there stunned, the wind knocked out of him.

"Man, you missed it! But that was about the messiest solo hunt I ever did see,: observed a drawling voice. "I was just about to shoot the damn thing myself." Suddenly there was a strong arm on his shoulders, helping him to his feet. Minho staggered, and stared at Toru in confusion. He tried to speak, but the power seemed to have left him for the moment. His head was throbbing as in an anvil has dropped into.

"You're going to feel terrible for a good week, probably," said Toru conversationally, putting away is own gun.

"Come on, let's get'cha home now."

                                                    -END OF CHAPTER-


Hi Guys :D!

How was the chapter?

Haha just to let you know the angel was Jonghyun