An Angel? - Taemin POV-

Angel and AK (Angel killer) [on Hiatus]

I reached my hands out to get the maple syrup on top. Even though I tippy toed I still couldn't reach it. That was my goal so far, to reach tall enough to at least reach the maple syrup on the top cub board. I bent over to get the little stool. There was a unexpected knock on the door, I wonder who would come HERE at 6:30 am in the morning. I opened the door, *sigh* I should have guessed it Seohyun-noona.

 

"Hello Taeminnie! Are you coming or not?" She reached her hands for my cheeks to pinch them. But before she even dared I immediately moved my face away.

"Yah! Stop it, Why are you here disturbing me so early anyways?" Seohyun-noona gave a little frown.

 

"I'm here because Aunt Joe called me last night and told me to help you with breakfast." I was really curious, why would Aunt Joe tell her to cook with me?

"Okay if you say so, come in. But keep your voice down..." I made way for her to enter.

We walked to the kitchen. Me and Seohyun-noona made pancakes for the 4 of us (Mom,Aunt Joe,Me,Seohyun-noona). We ate it quickly and left the house for school.

"Why are you following me to school now?" I asked with an irated expression. Seohyun noona started to laugh. Sometimes I wonder is she really crazy?

"Help me fix my car in the school parking, Please?" I knew it. I wasn't surprised from the question. I mean, wasn't this the reason every time she followed me for no apparent reason?

"Yeah sure whatever...."

"Yay! Thank you so much again, Taeminnie." She hugged me.

"Yeah, sure..." I muttered.

We reached school and went to the parking area. I went to get the toolbox and Seohyun noona sat inside it. I started opened up the car and started to fix it.

"W-What are you doing!?" Seohyun noona said in a shock.

"Just shut up." I answered back rudely.

"This is so embarrassing," muttered Seohyun. She was leaning against the driver's side door with her arms crossed over her check, shaking her head in disapproval.

"Do you want it fixed, or not?" I demanded. My voice came out muffled, because my head was buried somewhere deep in her Corvette's engine. Along with most of my upper body. I was trying to replace her carburetor, only her engine was so filthy that the nuts were practically welded in place with gasket grime. Which is black and gross, in case you're wondering.

"Would you hand me that wrench? The one with the yellow handle." Seohyun grumbled to herself as she crouched down to rummage through my tools.

"I can't believe you actually have a toolbox. I can't believe you bought it to school with you." She shoved the wrench into my hand.

"Fine- should I stop? Just say the word." I'd already removed her air filter by then, and disconnected the fuel line and vacuum horses. We were in school parking lot, because I figured it would be easier doing it in here than my garage at home, which is stuffed to the gills with old boxes and bicycles and crap that my aunt keeps meaning to throw out but hasn't got around doing yet. I had clearly reckoned without without the embarrassment factor,  though. Story of my life. 

"Taemin Don't you dare," hissed Seohyun, pulling at her brown bangs. "Look, don't get all sensitive. Yes, I want it fixed; I just didn't know that you were going to do it here, that's all."

She glanced furtivelt over her shoulder at the playing field, obviously keeping an eye out for Taeyang and his gang of swaggering football hero's who call themselves that 'Big Bang'. Even though it was Sunday, people still came to school here for extra curricular activities. Suddenly Seohyun straightened up again with a jolt. "Oh my god! Here comes Choi Sulli!"

Choi Sulli was one of the stars of Seoul Academy, she was slim, beautiful, good grades, etc. She was a year older than us, almost 19 and a senior. Even apart from that, we didn't exactly move in same circles. She was on every club and committee there was, and basically lived at the school. In fact, I think they'd shut down the place down if she ever couldn't come in for some reason. The teachers would all go on strike.

Seohyun fell abruptly silent as Sulli waled up. I blushed, even if I look up at her from a distance she was still so beautiful.

"Hi," said Sulli, looking uncertainly from Seohyun to me. She had long, dense black hair, an make-up that was always so subtle and perfect that you could barely tell she had it on.

"You're um... fixing Seohyun's car," she said. It was halfway between a question and a statement.

I nodded. "Her carburetor."

"Carburetor. Right," echoed Beth, blinking her wide black shiny eyes.

"Um, Taemin..." She took a deep breathe, running her manicured fingers through her hair. "I've um... heard that you do...readings. Like, physic ones," she added quickly. Her face was bonfire-red

I nodded. "Yeah, that's right."

Sulli seemed to catch her breath. Her expression was trying to be skeptical, but it was suddenly so hopeful and pleading that it was having a puppy gaze on me. "Well- are you good?" she blurred out.

"I guess so. I mean not everything I see comes true, but most things seem to. And to be honest, the stuff that doesn't happen an alternate path."

She was watching me intently, taking in every word. "An alternate path?" she echoed. "What do you mean?" I thought about it as I tightened the nuts a bit at a time, keeping the pressure on the carburetor even.

"like you know, you have choices in your life. And sometimes I can see several choices unfolding going to happen, because you'll only choose one of them."

She slowly nodded. "Yeah that's exactly what I need help with... choices." she looked at me with innocence. "Like can you read it now? Please." Seohyun noona pinched me from the back, giving me an serious look. but HEY, I'm not missing a chance with Sulli, times like these come once in a life time right?

"Sure!"

The truth is, I get flashes or feelings sometimes, but I don't tend to get anything too specific unless I have some sort of connection, like holding someone's hand.
Plus I have to have the mental space to relax and clear my head. If I'm upset or excited then I don't usually get much- and anyway, it's not the kind of thing that you could go around doing all the time, at least not without going seriously insane.
So in general I just live my life like the rest of the world, without really knowing how things are going to unfold. But I do get some pretty strong intentions at times... and I am having one right now. and that was Sulli's.

She cleared . "So um.. how does it work? Do you use Tarot cards or something?"

"No. I just hold your hand." As soon as I held her hand I saw woods and trees then suddenly a bright light.... it was her flash back.... I couldn't see the light properly but it was a man... a beautiful human appeared in front of her... It was a Angel...