Shops. Smiles and skipped Heartbeats

The Porcelain Heart

A few days passed and Jiyong and I were walking through some shops to see where I could possibly get a small job.

I insisted on paying him some rent and to get a job have something to do while he was at collage. 

I had to decide whether I wanted to work as a barista in a small coffee shop down the street or at a fashion store called “Lion’s”. I decided to work at the store, the manager was really nice when I talked to him and the payment was pretty high.

 So today is my first day at the store and I am so nervous I can feel my hands shaking. Jiyong went to collage early so I have to go there all by myself…  Nervous I walk up to the big glass window looking at the well-dressed mannequins that stare emotionless into the nothingness. For a second wonder if they have feelings too but I’m too nervous to really spent my thoughts on something like that.  

“Lion’s” is a fancy shop like H&M but the clothes have a higher quality, I would love go shopping in there some time.  I decide to bring Jiyong with me to see how some of the clothes fit on him.

When I step inside a tall woman greets me, she tells me to call her Hannah and she will look over me during my first days. She shows me around where I can restore the clothes and introduces me to another employee that works with us. Actually I forgot her name…

 

My first days working at Lion’s pass by fast and I get along pretty well, I also advised my first clients!

Every time I come home I cook dinner for Jiyong, so when he gets home he has something healthy to eat and doesn’t have to order fast food. I bought a small book “cooking for beginners” to increase my skills, although the food is still a little burned or salty it’s getting better with every time I’m trying it.

“Good afternoon” Jiyong greets when he stumbles into the kitchen, sniffing at the good smell of fresh meat and rice. I tried to serve him some vegetables but everything that is green seems to be way too healthy for him.

“Hey Jiyong how was your day?” I smile at him while he steps next to me smiling bright, making me flush. “I’m a little bit tiered and sooo hungry!” he whines and stares at the food. I laugh and put it onto two plates and set it on the table. I already cleaned up most of the pizza cartons so the kitchen is bright and free to walk around.

“Can I help you with anything?” He asks standing a bit lost in the middle of the kitchen. Quickly he sneaks the glasses I picked up out of my hands and sets them on the table. “It’s okay Jiyong you don’t need to do that” I laugh when he pouts and lets himself slump down onto his chair.

“How did your work go? Did you have fun?” I smile at his questions, every day he asks how work was doing, if I still was happy with having my job and if I needed any help. He is so caring!

“It was very nice today, sadly not much to do. I restored some clothes and served some customers.” I skipped the part of my day where a stranger came up to the store being more interested in my body than the clothes that I wanted to sell him, but I really didn’t want to worry Jiyong.
“How was your day? Did you have fun at collage?” It was very interesting to hear about what he learned in class.

Jiyong sighed “It was boring, we somehow didn’t do very much… a lot of mathematics. In history we watched a boring film about some guy that killed lots of people and I don’t even remember the rest of the day“, he explains while stuffing his face with the food.
“Wow this tastes great” he muffles and I laugh at his behavior.

We spent the rest of the evening in his room. He studies while I found some interesting books that I started to read… all at once because I couldn’t decide which I’d like to read fist.

Most likely he studies till late at night and I have lots of spare time to read but today he finishes early and jumps onto his bed next to me. “Are you already done with everything?” I ask him staring at him in disbelief. He smiles and leans closer to my face making me blush hard.
“I’m not, but I would rather spend the evening with you, as with studying” My ears heat up at his words “Eh- and what do you want to do?” He puffs his cheeks and draws small circles at the sheets with his fingers. “Would you like to watch a film?” Still flushed I nod and he pulls his laptop out of his bag and sets it onto his table. “Sorry I don’t owe a TV so we have to watch at the laptop” I smile at him, not caring about it, being happy to spend the evening with him.

He put on the movie “IRIS” and turns off the light, leaving the room dark except from the flickering screen. He sits up next to me and I somehow become pretty nervous. He is so close to me that I can feel his body heat radiating against my skin. Although we had been this close a lot of times already, today something is different. There is this strange tension between us, like small lightings that dance between our bodies.
I almost jump as I feel him taking one of my strands in his hands slowly putting it behind my ear. As I turn my head in his direction I realize that his face is just inches away from mine, my heart flutters as he flashes a small smile. My eyes glue on his lips that form this beautiful smile of his.

At first I’m a little taken aback as he leans in closer putting his soft lips onto mine but then my eyes flutter shut and a thousand butterflies roam in my belly. His hands hold my face gently as he tenderly kisses me.

The kiss is slow and way too short but as Jiyong pulls back to look into my eyes I can feel my heart melt.
“I love you Bom” he whispers and my heart skips more than just one beat. I breath out a smile and place a small peek on his lips again.

“I love you too.”

 


*sweats heavly* OMGOMGOMGOMG yes I did it I updated! It's been like over a year ^^ I'm really sorry!

guys I updated AAAAAND because you're such patient followers I decided that it was time for some KISSING :D

THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS I LOVE YOU!!! THANK YOU FOR BEING PATIENT!

 

x Leo