Something Very Special

The Porcelain Heart

As I felt how my small porcelain body grew and turn into a human, I couldn’t help but cry.

Because it was the first time I was able to cry, not out of sadness, but out of happiness.  Thick drops leaving my eyes, which I turn into every direction that is humanly possible. I’m moving my toes, stretching my arms and smile. All because I am just able to do it.

I walk through Jiyongs room as he did only a few hours ago, touching everything my fingers can reach, totally fascinated by every different feeling. His room is so much smaller with such a tall body. The huge bookshelves which were towering above me seem so small and fragile now.

I keep moving around and shriek as I see my reflection in a mirror that is lying under a lot of papers. Carefully I pick the mirror up and look at myself.

Wow, that was me, a human. Long brown hair, big dark eyes and a sky-blue dress.  I breathe out a smile and touch my cheek, just to make sure it is real skin. But it really is; warm and so soft. My hand travels to my long hair, admiring the soft strands.

As I turn around I realize how my dress moves with the motion. Fascinated by the movement I begin to turn, my dress is so beautiful. I giggle and turn around and around until I feel like I will lose balance, so I’m letting myself plop onto Jiyongs bed and try to catch my irregular breath. 

Being a human is such a wonderful thing. 

I feel a little tired, everything is so new and exhausting, so many feelings at once. So I close my tiered eyes still in a sitting position, my back against the wall. Falling into a deep sleep, for the first time in thirty years.

What I totally forgot in all of the new things was that I still have an owner who doesn’t know about my change…

 

                                                                                                                                  

 

So I wake up by a pretty high pitched scream that comes from across the room. I jump up from the bed starring at the red-head who presses himself against the door, his eyes twice than their normal size.

 “B-Bom is-is that you?” He stutters still pressed against the door, I nod franticly; suddenly panicking Jiyong would run away from me. But he relaxes a little in his position “How is that possible? How is that possible you’re human? You-You were a doll!” Again I nod, trying to from words in my mouth but I never spoke before, it isn’t that easy as I had expected, so my respond is just some grunts and strange noises.

He’s suddenly walking over to me, his face a little less tensed. One of his hands reaches out for a stand of hair, putting it behind my ear. “I don’t know how you turned into this, but I think you’re the most beautiful person I’ve ever met”, I blush furiously still trying to form a word. “Ji-Jiyo-ong”, it was stuttered but an actual word. Jiyong smiles from ear to ear, making me smile too.  

“Yes, that’s me. And you’re Bom right?” “Yes. Pa-Park Bom”, it felt like the speaking got a little easier for me. Jiyong nods again, still looking a little tensed but a small smile creeping up his face. “Nice to meet you in human, Park Bom”, he makes a step back his eyes roaming over my whole body, his stare making me feel a little uncomfortable and a small blush tinting my cheeks.  But it seemed like he doesn’t even realize what he is doing, he just keeps on staring and slowly walking around me. When he’s standing in front of me again, he smiles.

“You still look like a doll.     Wait- I mean you’re human now it’s very different but you have such a flawless body. There are a lot of girls in this world who would actually spend all their money to look like you. “ I have no idea how to respond to his compliment so an awkward silence is filling the room, then he suddenly asks bluntly “Hey are you hungry, because I am. Let’s cook something, I’m starving.” I just nod, the creators gave me the knowledge a human needs, but I have no idea how to cook.

I follow Jiyong into a small pretty wracked kitchen. Compared to Jiyongs really clean and ordered room, this is a disaster. Dirty dishes piling up everywhere, next to pizza boxes and soft drink cans.

Jiyong lets out a nervous laugh, his ears turning red like his hair. “Yeah, I’m sorry it’s so messy. I just hadn’t had the time to clean up, the last… few days”, but this actually looked more like he hadn’t cleaned up for moths.  

He rushes over to a pile of pizza boxes picking it up, but ending up standing awkwardly in the room not finding a place where to put it. He ends up putting it back in his place and letting another laugh escape his lips. “Uhm… well. Maybe we should just order something. How about pizza? , I nod, slightly amused about his red ears. He is so adorable. I watch him while he calls the pizza service, still a habit from being a doll, staring blankly at people without being ashamed.

He follows the lines of his wallpaper with his index finger, while chatting happily to the person on the phone. His red hair glowing like lava in the dim light. While my gaze is trying to catch every detail of his body he had already ended his call and was now staring back, it took me some time to realize that. I immediately drop my gaze feeling the warmth crawling up into my cheeks again. “Bom?” I look up to meet his eyes a lot closer that they had been before.

He had gotten up from his chair and was now standing about a foot away from me, enough to make me look up to him. “Eh?” just escapes my lips. “How did you turn into this? I mean it’s not that common that a doll actually turns into a human.” I understand his question, but actually it’s a mystery to me too. He’s right, normally as innocent and pure a soul might be, the creators never turned a doll into a human.

“I don’t know. Y-You are something very special. I guess be-because of that I turned into a human.” Jiyong frowns for a while than he smiles again. “Well that is something new. I’m so special that a doll turns into a human… Wow, that sounds so unrealistic!” He laughes then turning a little more serious. "Are you sure it's because of me and not because you were such a wonderful soul and you had to be recogonized?"

 

 

 


*WOOT WOOT*  next chapter

WOW, akward first chapter Boomie as a human and I totally  at it.... I'm sorry I wanted it to be so much more interesting :'(

I hope you still kinda like it :S and also sorry for the late update....

Ehm... well what else can I say-- a lot of fluffy-ness in this chapter^^

 

Thanks again for all the new wonderful comments, I LOVE YOU SOO MUCH!

thanks for reading :*