Humans. Hearts. And Imagination?

The Porcelain Heart

Oh my god, I'm so sorry it took me so long to update! I had finaly finished this chapter today, because I rewrote it again and again.

I had really no idea were the story should go so I'm just going to begin with this, I don't know when I'm able to update again but it won't be like 9 months again ;) again I'm so sorry.

This chapter is really short but it's a beginning.

Here you go I hope you enjoy it and still read this.


 

 

We enter the shopping mall being somehow watched by everyone.

They look at us as if we’re some kind of strange creatures. I look down at myself checking that I didn’t dirty myself or I accidently pulled my dress up, but I can’t find anything that is wrong with me. Jiyong doesn’t seem to notice the looks of the people and so I do my best to just ignore them too.  But I fail, I feel uncomfortable and I grip onto Jiyongs hand with little more force. He looks around in surprise at my gesture but then he just flashes a smile at me and pulls me to the next store. As we pass the stores I stare at us in the windows and mirrors we’re passing by and realize what makes the people look at us.

We’re looking like from another world! We are perfect. We are flawless from head to toe. Unreal. We look like dolls!

I’m not surprised that I still look so doll-like but I can’t explain Jiyongs looks. When I try to make him notice what I see he just smiles ignoring my questions, or just pulling closer to him and whispering “I don’t know what you mean. We’re both human.” After a time I just give up on all the questions that flew into my head and enjoy the day with him. I don’t want to make him mad because of my questions.

I love spending time with Jiyong and he seems like is enjoying it too. He seems like every step I do, every word I speak and every smile I respond is fascinating him. So I forget about my questions and focus on him. Ignoring the strange looks around us. Nothing else is important anymore except of him.


After a few hours of power-shopping we come back to Jiyongs flat being totally exhausted. We drop the bags into the kitchen and drop onto his bed. “That was so much fun!” I say and smile. He smiles back at me and I feel my stomach twist by all the butterflies in there. “Yep, that’s true. Let’s do it again in some time”, he answers and putting a strand behind my ear, my cheeks burn fierily by his movements. I don’t know what to say anymore but I think we understand each other without any words.

He takes my hand to his chest letting me feel his heat beat. "Can you feel it? It beats for you." As he did I try to imitate his movements and rest his hand at my heart. “Mine too” I say and he smiles “see we’re both human now.” My mind snapped back to what I saw today. We're both human now. Did that really mean what I was guessing or was I just imagining something?