Four.

Beautiful Stranger.

Your POV
When I opened my eyes I saw that it wasn't something, it was actually someone. 
"Beautiful stranger..." I blurt out.
It was the same boy I saw yesterday. He was resting here peacefully.
Now that I got a closer look at him he was more than a beautiful stranger. His smooth milkly skin that seem to shine, his perfect jawline, the way his eyebrows shaped, his eye lashes and his lips. It was as if he was a statue carved to be the most flawless thing on earth. 

My eyes widen when he opened his eyes.When I stare into his eyes, for some reason I had a feeling in my heart that I have met him before.
Not from yesterday.

It felt like I met him a long time ago.

It felt like we had a connection.



Kris POV
When I opened my eyes I saw a girl on top of me. For some reason she looked familiar. 
Her eyes widen when I looked straight into her eyes. I tilt my head to the side and was about to say something when she got up and interrupted me.
"I-I'm s-s-sorry!" she said in a weird way. Like she was speaking in an alien language. Well, that what it sounded like to me.
"I'm sorry again!" this time she said loud and clear while bowing 90 degree to me. I question to myself why she doing this.
"Why ar-" I stopped speaking when I remembered that I had to pretend I didn't know much korean. So I just turn my head to the other direction not facing her. After a few second I could hear her walking away from me. 

I sighed when the bell ringed telling us to go to our next class. I got up and started walking to my next class. 

-

After what seem like forever, it was finally the last period of the day. 
"I get to see my two best friend!~" you sing as you skip to your last class. When you entered the class you saw your two best friend already sitting next to each other while giggle about something. Being curious you quickly made a dash over to them.
"What are you guys giggling about?" you ask as you sit in the front desk of theirs.
"Whoa you scared me!" they both said in unison.
You raise a brows because whenever they say something like that and it's in unison. It only mean one thing.
They're hidding something from you.

"Are you guys hidding something from me?" you leaned over to them with your arms crossed.
"Um...no...?" Hye Young nudged Soo Jin for putting a 'um' and a question mark at the end making it obvious that they are hidding something.
"We aren't hidding anything." Hye Young wave her hands with a dry laugh "We were talking about...boys!" 
"Yeah! Hot one too!" Soo Jin try to join in but end up with another nudge from Hye Young.
"But really we were talking about boys." Hye Young gave you a reassure smile. *We were talking about you and Luhan keke*
"O..k." you sat back down and face the front of the class when you heard your teacher telling everyone to have a seat.
"Class we have an addition member to our class." Mr.Lee said happily. "Please come in."
The door opened and came in walking a tall boy with blonde hair. Everyone started whispering and you could hear your two friends whispering too.
"Jin Ri that's what the students were talking about this morning. That's the new transfer kid that came from China." Hye Young lean over to whisper to you "He a troublemaker too." Soo Jin added. You turn your attention back to him. 
*But he doesn't seem like a troublemaker....*

"Please introduce yourself." Mr.Lee told him.


"Ahnyonghahsehyoh my name is Wu Fan....please take care of me."

-
 

A/N: ok you guys probably hate me for writing another short chapter XD BUT I promise the next chapter will be long *pinky promise with you*~
Btw comments make me happy and when i'm happy I update faster so comment guys! :D
also i'm kinda curious....is this story good to you?O_o