One.

Beautiful Stranger.

"In a form of a stranger who passes by on the road
and the leaves as they dance in the wind
In the evening air which touches my cheeks 
You are all I see, hear, and feel - that's right.
How about you? How about you?"

[Nell-Walking through the time of Remembrance]

-

                                                                                      "I guess this is....goodbye."

-
 

Kris POV

Seoul, South Korea.
Here I am in the human world. 
Standing on the ground that human walk on. 
Smelling the same air that they breathe everyday to survive.
Wearing clothes that are foreign to me.
Everything was new to me.

Every human being passing by me as they continue their busy life. The sound of them talking and the sound of cars honking as there was a traffic jam annoyed my ears. I never heard this kind of sound in my world before. 
But I had to get use to it as this would be my new life now. My father had send me down here to do a mission to save my world from falling apart. And I must finish this mission no matter what. For my world.

So here I am, standing here, lost in this new strange world. 
 

-


Today was a calm winter morning day.
Usually it would start of with heavy snowing, but today was different. It didn't snow and the sun was clear from the clouds that been blocking it over the past few weeks.  Since you didn't want to waste this pefect day, you quickly change and head out.
"What a beautiful day!" you stretch out your arms reaching it up into the sky. 
Walking through the street you look around to see a small cafe shop open.Stepping inside, the smell of coffee and fresh baked bread welcome you in.
You went over to the cashier and order a coffee and a sweet cream bread as your breakfast.
"Here you go miss." you gladly took it and went out of the shop as you munch down on the bread. "Mmm delicious! Should get some of this before going back home." you noted yourself.
Munching down on your sweet bread you would smile everytime until you finish it. Walking down the street as you drink your warm coffee you look through the window display to see what was inside. But nothing caught your attention so you put your eyes back on the road.

The cold evening air gently hit your cheeks as you close your eyes and breathe in the air.
Opening your eyes, you saw a stranger in front of you.
Like a statue he stood tall and still. He wore light clothing for a cold day like this. His eyes landed on you and like time has stopped.
You could only see him, even though people was around you two. All you could see was this beautiful stranger right in front of you.
Somehow you felt like you had a connection with this human being standing right before you. 

You blink your eyes from opening them for to long. Before you know it, he disappear from your view.
"What a...beautiful stranger.." you said almost a whisper.

-

A/N: Sorry it took me a while to update this short chapter.-. To be honest with you guys I felt pressure when I was writing this story XD so that why it took me a while to update. Also i'm sorry if this chapter ...it hard writing the first chapter and getting people hook to it ;-; I'll make the next chapter longer!:)
Enjoy~