03

Day by Day.

...Page Three...

You looked over to your shoulders, shocked as ever. “C-chanyeol...” You said, almost whispering. “Y-you haven’t pay for the wireless.” He said, rubbing the back of his head. You sighed and squeezed your eyes shut. “I really don’t have the mood to pay for something now.” You said.

 “B-but, I’ll be fired!” Chanyeol whined. “Whatever! I’ll find you a new job, then! Who do you think I am?” You mocked. “Aye, can you really do that?” Chanyeol grinned.

“Don’t act like you know who I am. I’ll come back to your café tomorrow so don’t disturb me. EVER.” You said, coldly, to be exact. Chanyeol slightly flinched in confusion. He tilted his head and thought about some things. Ah, I'll just follow her.

You were on the side walk, waving your hands to get a taxi. Finally, a taxi stopped by. But, unfortunately taken by a grandmother and her grandchild. You sighed and waved more, “TAXI! TAXI!” You shouted.

Baekhyun was on the road you were on. He saw you waving your hands off and chuckled. He was planning to stop by to send you home, since you are neighbours.

Chanyeol saw you and called you, again. How annoying can he be? “Miss! If you don’t pay I’m going to follow you back home.” He forced. “Whatever! Do whatever you want!” You rolled your eyes in annoyance.

Baekhyun on the other side, slitted his eyes in curiousity. Who’s that guy? Could he be...? Miseul’s new boyfriend?

You and Chanyeol got into a taxi. “You’re such a bugger.” You hissed. “I’m not going home already. I’m going to the club.” You said. Chanyeol widened his eyes. “Seriously? How old are you?” He blurted out. “It’s a club in a hotel of mine. Don’t worry. I’m just 19. But I own KMS Hotel.” You bluntly said. Chanyeol’s jaw mentally dropped 70 feets below. “Y-you’re 19 and you own a hotel?!” Yeah, Chanyeol was getting freaked out.

You had actually lied to Chanyeol. Why? You just wanted him to get off the taxi.

“Aren’t you getting out?” You asked. “Nope.” He said, not giving up in any way. You sighed loudly. “I’m gonna let you sleep outside if you’re still following me home!” You yelled. “I thought you’re going to your hotel?” “No—I mean—I lied. Okay? I lied.” You surrendered.  “Stop following me around or else I’ll call the police!” you glared at him. “Oh really?”