02

Day by Day.

...Page Two...

You arrived at B.A.P’s café and sat on a random table.

“Can I take your order, miss?” A waiter came by. “Uh, can I just sit here untill you’re closed?” you asked. “What?” The waiter tilted his head. “Or else I’ll fire you. What’s your name?” You searched for his tagname. Oh, Chanyeol Park? “Ok, Chanyeol-goon?” You smiled. He smiled back, “okay.”

You then realized that you were sitting on something that feels like a book? “What is this?” You asked to yourself. You lifted the object to face you. A magazine. “Isn’t this... Sera?” You quietly gasped. You continued to flip to the pages of the magazine and gasp some more.

“You got a message! You got a message!”

You unlocked your phone and checked for the message.

Happy birthday, dear customer. Thank you for coming to our store! Feel free to come again! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! <3

Oh right, today is your birthday. You sighed. You took a look on your watch. It said 6:47 PM. You looked outside. It’s getting darker than before. “I think I’ll not stay.” You sighed and looked around the café. You started to walk to the cashier to pay for their wireless that you—

“Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you! To my beloved bestfriend...”

It can’t be... Sera? You secretively smiled then turned around. “Happy birthday, Kyungsoo!” Your face fell. The girl came up the stage then hugged the birthday boy, Kyungsoo. Tears started to fall down to your cheeks.

“Miss? Aren’t you going to pay?” Chanyeol asked. “And why are you even crying?” He asked more. You wiped your tears and dashed out of the café. “Miss! Miss! You haven’t pay!” Chanyeol panicked and dash along with you.

You stopped in a dark alley and started sob. Soon, you fell to your knees. “Why?!” You cried. “Why must this happen to me?” You clutched onto your chest.

“Miss...?”