01

Day by Day.

...Page one...

Your day started with the sound of birds chirping around your house. You had graduated from your schools, so you eventually have nothing to do. It was the 12th of January in 2012. Yeap, as usual, you would write it down on your diary. Well, typical girls.

You got off your bed and went in your bathroom. You started to take your clothes off.

You finished bathing and put your clothes on. After drying your hair off, you got out of your sound-proofed room. Oh, yeah. You are rich. You live alone, along with your maids and driver; in a big mansion written on the giant, pointy gate: ‘KMS’. And yeah, Kang Miseul, your name.

As soon as you came in to the dining room of yours, a loud banging sound was heard. Some of your maids covered ther ears. You followed by. “What is that?!” You shouted; due to the loud sound. “There is a BIG party next door! For the new married couple!” Inyoung shouted. “What the hell?! I'm gonna get that off soon!” you hissed. “No, misstress! You cannot ruin your image! What if Mrs. Kang knows about this?!” Inyoung tugged on your shirt. “I don’t care! They’re being too loud! What will the others think?!” You shouted and stomped outside your mansion.

You arrived at the medium-sized house next to your mansion and harshly knocked on the door. “Who is it?”  A manly voice was heard. The door opened. “Who is—?” Baekhyun. You sarcastically snickered.  “So it’s you?” you laughed. “Kang Miseul?” Baekhyun furrowed his eyebrows. “Honey, who is it— *gasp!*” Sera gasped.

“Honey? I thought... I thought it was just an arraged marriage?” your jaw slightly dropped. “You told her that?” Baekhyun glared at his wife. “I-I... I just don’t wanna lose you!” Sera cried. “What? That doesn’t make any sense!” Baekhyun yelled at her wife. He got angry and went inside of the house, leaving you and Sera alone.

“You just turned the whole world upside down.” Sera said. “Are you blaming me for that?” you rolled your eyes. Sera looked at you. “You should just blame yourself for being uber-noisy.” You blurted and walked off to your home.

You got inside the mansion and got a few looks by your maid. You turned to them, “Quit staring and go back to your work.” They automatically bowed and went back to do their works. You weren’t usually like this. So, um.

“Inyoung!!!” You called as you slumped in on the sofa. “Yes?” Inyoung came. “Any fun places to go to? I'm quite down here. I need to cheer myself up.” You said weakly. “Umm... Ah! B.A.P’s café. You can go there. It’s the best, absolute and the perfect café ever!” Inyoung squealed. “Really? Whatever. I should get ready.”