His Last Song

His Last Song (A MI Challenge Story #3)

Author's Note: Sorry for the LATE update!! I was having a hard time finding a perfect song to fit in this chapter. Sadly, this is the last chapter :( I hope you enjoy it! Sorry if it was a little fast!

NOTE: The lyrics included are not mine!

----------------------------------------------------
This color will represent a guy's thought.
This color will represent a girl's thought.

----------------------------------------------------
-3rd Person-
Only 2 days? How can I produce my song in less than 2 days? I would never get it done! Jaejoong was released from the hospital after the announcement and is now pacing back and forth in DBSK’s dormitory.

“Yah, hyung stop doing that!” said Changmin as he watched Jaejoong pacing around.

Jaejoong stopped his pace and look at his hyungs, “Sorry Changmin, I’m just thinking about my music. How can I do it within 2 days?”

“Wow, you really want to show it to Miyoung-shi?” said Yunho.

“Yunho hyung! This is serious; I want to sing my love to her before I die. I don’t want my last days in earth to be in loneliness. You guys will be like me too, you want to spend the last few days of your life with your special girl before you die,” Jaejoong is already feeling stressed.

“Yah, hyung! I was just joking with my sarcasm earlier. If you really want to perform your song to her, we have to do it now. We’ll help you!” said Yunho and lightly rubbing his back in support.

Jaejoong lightly smiled when he saw s going up to him and nodded in confirmation that they will help him. “Thanks guys…” he mumbled.
----------------------------------------------------
DBSK were in their piano room with Jaejoong sitting at the piano and looking at his composed sheet. He professionally performed it, making no mistakes at all. For hours and hours, DBSK has been working nonstop to make Jaejoong’s song a perfect one.
----------------------------------------------------
The next day, Miyoung got an unfamiliar message secretly snuck in her backpack somehow. She didn't know who or where did it came from, but she read it anyway.

Hey Miyoung,
If you want to know who send this to you, come by your university’s piano room.

Sincerely,
<3

Who the heck is <3??
Miyoung did not know if she could TRUST this person or not. But her mind told her to go along with the letter. She folded the letter and placed it in her pocket of her jeans. She walked towards the music building and went to the piano classroom. She slowly opened the door revealing no one in it. Confused, she walked in deeper into the piano room.

Suddenly, the lights automatically went on, except they were dim. A nice beat was soon playing. Miyoung still confused looked around until Yoochun appeared in front of the piano and held a microphone. He soon started singing, shocking Miyoung.

DBSK: Your Love is All I Need
Yoochun: Hoksi algo itnayo eolmana o retdong an honja seo gomin haewatneunji
Himdeul go jichir ddaemyeon eonje na dagawa soneul
Naemil deon geudae moseub


Jaejoong then appeared, also holding a microphone and started singing. Miyoung noticed that his face looked pale, but it didn’t bother her at the moment. She’s currently enjoying their small performance.

Jaejoong: Sarang ila neunmal a jig eo ryeop jiman ije neunmal hal ge

The rest of the 3 boys appeared and sang in the best harmonic tone. Oh my god, they sing so good! Miyoung smiled at them.

All: Your Love is all I need
Geudae ga itgi e eo ddeonhan apeum do i girsuisseo
Duryeop jianh a hamkke handa myeon duh himdeun
Nae ir i chaja ondae do mid eo jugil yeongwonhi

Yunho: Urin hamkke ni kka

Yunho: Banbok dwehneun haru gateun jari reur maem dol deon na ege
Geudaen haetsal ijyo

Changmin: mo du kkumi rado
Dagaol nae ileun byeonchi anh a na ui maeumdo

Junsu: Sarang i ran neukkim ajig jal mollaseo uisim do haetjiman

All: Your Love is all I need
Geudae ga it gi e eo ddeonhan apeum do igilsu isseo
Duryeop ji anh a hamkke handamyeon
Deohim deun nae ir i chaja ondaedo mideo ju gil yeongwonhi

Jaejoong: Urin hamkke ya

Changmin: Ga seum sog gip i ssah yeo jin a peum i mo du so ri eops i nog a ga
Jaejoong: Ijen nun mur eur dak go haeng bok man dam a
Yoochun: Nae ga geu daer gam ssa an eu ri

All: Your Love is all I need
Honja ga aniya seotuljin mollado kkog jeolhargeoya
Dureop jianh a hamkke handamyeon
Deohim deun nae iri chaja ondaedo mid eo ju gir yeongwonhi

Junsu: Urin hamkke ni kka

All: Your Love is all I need.
Geudae ga it gi e eo ddeonhan apeum do igilsu isseo
Duryeop ji anh a hamkke handamyeon
Deohim deun nae ir i chaja ondaedo mideo ju gil yeongwonhi

Changmin: Urin hamkke ya

Once the song was done, Miyoung clapped for them. The 4 boys left the room, leaving Jaejoong and Miyoung alone. This made her felt uneasy for some reason.

“Miyoung-shi… please listen carefully for this next song…” Jaejoong’s voice was low. He had a sudden urge to cough, but needed to hold it back. Don’t ruin it Jaejoong! He sat next to the piano and started to play a nice tune. Soon, he started to sing while playing the piano.

“I want to dedicate this song to you…” Miyoung’s eyes widened when he said that the song he will play is for her. “…before I die…” Jaejoong mumbled in his breath.

DBSK- Forgotten Season (the second verse will repeat if you want to listen to it a little longer)
jigeumdo gieokhango isseoyo shiwori majimak bameul
ddeut moreul iyagiman namgin chae urineun heeojyeotjiyo

geu narwi sseulsseulhaetdeon pyojeongi geudaewi jinshirin gayo
han madi byeonmyeongdo mothago ijhyeojyeoya haneun geongayo
eonjena doraoneun gyeojeoreun naege kkumeul jujiman
ireul su eobneun kkumeun seulpeoyo nareul ullyeoyo


Miyoung’s eyes started to water, “Jaejoong…” she mumbled.

Jaejoong looked at her with a tearful eye, “I love you…” he mumbled. Miyoung gasped, she couldn’t believe that Jaejoong confessed to her!

“Is it really…?” Miyoung whispered.

Jaejoong got up from the seat and walked slowly to her. Miyoung didn’t dare to step back when his hand slowly reached to her cheek and caress it. His eyes slowly looked down to her lips. I want to kiss her so bad, but I’m afraid that I might give her my disease. Instead, his arms were snaking around Miyoung’s waist and pulled her body closer to him.

“I’m cold…” Jaejoong whispered. His skin felt cold suddenly.

Miyoung’s head was buried in his chest but her arms were circling around his body and rubbed her hands around it. Jaejoong felt warm automatically, but it didn’t make him warm enough. Jaejoong’s throat and chest couldn’t hold in any longer. With a powerful cough, he let Miyoung go and immediately covered his mouth to prevent the disease from spreading.

“What’s wrong?” Miyoung was concerned.

His chest was hurting like heck, more blood was spitting out of his mouth. His body couldn’t fight back anymore as Jaejoong collapsed to the floor. Miyoung’s eyes widened at the sight and rushed over to Jaejoong. She lifted his head and placed it on her lap. The first thing she sees is a thin line of blood coming from the corner of his lips. Jaejoong coughed again, but not at Miyoung’s face.

“Jaejoong!” Miyoung’s tears started to come out again. She touched the blood from Jaejoong’s lips and realized that it was REAL blood.

“SOMEBODY GET SOME HELP!!” Miyoung screamed.

Junsu, Yunho, Yoochun, and Changmin came in with worried looks on their faces. “What’s wrong with Jaejoong?!” Miyoung screamed at the boys.

Feeling a bit uncomfortable for a while, Junsu spoke up first, “You see, Jaejoong has… lung tumor…”

L-lung tumor?! Miyoung looked at Jaejoong, who weakly looked at her in the eyes, “I’m sorry… for not telling… you…” his voice was in a whisper.

Miyoung started the cry and started to remove the bangs from his eyes. She held in closer, “Sshh…” she hushed him. She started to rock him back and forth like a baby.

“I’m such… an idiot for hiding this from you…” said Jaejoong.

Miyoung didn’t say anything but continued to cry. Their breaths were heavy, but Jaejoong’s breath was heavier. He couldn’t live any longer. “But… Miyoung-shi?” Miyoung looked at Jaejoong, noticing that he was smiling at her, “I’m so glad that I… met you…”

Miyoung sniffed but again didn’t say anything, “I can’t say anything anymore now…” Jaejoong felt extremely weak now, his body is disobeying him. “Remember that…” his voice became a little quieter, “I will always love you… and I will watch you from…………… heaven…” Jaejoong gasped out.

She felt like crying harder after he told her everything, “Please, please don’t die Jaejoong!”

Suddenly, Jaejoong stared at her lips, “Come… closer to… me…” Miyoung obeyed and leaned in. With all the energy he had, Jaejoong lifted his head up and his lips brushed onto hers. He wanted to kiss her before he dies, but his eyes were heavily going down.

Miyoung looked at him and noticed that his eyes closing. “Don’t…” she whispered. As if a stick snapped, his whole body went dead. His once warm body went cold immediately.

The 4 boys of DBSK grievously watched Miyoung as she release a scream, “AAAAAH!!!!” her body was shaking and more tears were falling on her face. She held Jaejoong’s dead body closer to her and hugged him tightly.
----------------------------------------------------
2 years later after Jaejoong’s death, Miyoung had moved on with life. She hadn’t contacted DBSK ever since HIS death occurred.

After her graduation from university, she immediately moved to the United States. She believed that she will get a fresh new start and never think about those horrible memories once she arrived to the US.

Miyoung is now currently married to a Korean-American husband. She is happy with her life right now, but she still cannot forget the memory of how she met Kim Jaejoong.

 

The End