I met an Angel

His Last Song (A MI Challenge Story #3)

Author's Note: You guys like the poster? LOL, thank you!! But thank Markie from Ver-sah-style! Credit and the link to their website is in my forewords link. Enjoy this chapter and tell me what you think!!
--------------------------------------
This color will represent a guy's thought.
This color will represent a girl's thought.

--------------------------------------
-3rd Person POV-
The next day, Jaejoong was walking around in the busy streets of Seoul. People recognized him, some don’t. He needed to hide somewhere and fast.

“Where to hide??” Jaejoong questioned himself.

While walking around, he looked at the big television screen and noticed that the news was on. The top story of today was Kim Jaejoong, a DBSK singer found missing. Jaejoong’s eyes widened when he saw his face and ran away to somewhere. While running, he bumped into someone and caused the books to fall on the ground. !

Without thinking, he scooped up the falling books and gave them to the person, “I’m so—” His sentenced stopped when he looked person. Words cannot describe at what he saw, except that she looked beautiful. Her long brown hair had curls at the end, she was wearing an University school uniform, her hands looked smooth and pretty, and her face looked like she rarely have any pimples or acne. It felt like, love at first sight. Jaejoong doesn’t believe in those, but now he did. Oh my god…

She smiled, “That’s okay… I wasn’t looking at where I was going!” She wrapped her arms around her books and bowed, “Thank you sir!” with that she left.

Jaejoong watched as the girl left him. He didn’t know why, but he wanted to learn more about her. If they ever meet again, he’ll be sure to ask her a lot of questions.
--------------------------------------
“Are there any news yet?” the manager who came into DBSk’s dorm asked frantically.

“No sir. But the police officers and the anchormen and women said that they will be sure to call us if they found him,” said Yunho.

“Aish! Where the hell could he be?” the manager mumbled.
--------------------------------------
Jaejoong booked a private hotel room for him to stay at. It was smart of him to bring in some sort of cash on his hand or else he would be dead meat.

On the 13th floor, Jaejoong wandered around the halls of all the guest rooms were until he finally found the room number: 13353. With the access card in hand, Jaejoong slide the card on the slot and the door made a “beep” sound. He went inside and quickly surveyed around his room. It was big and luxurious, the walls were white and the furniture was black, his two favorite colors. He closed the door and locked it and tried to make himself comfortable. He jumped onto the king sized bed and immediately closed his eyes. Suddenly, he felt his phone vibrating. Taking it out, he read the caller ID and read ‘My Lovely Yunho <3”

Ignoring the call, he slid the phone back in his pocket and continued to sleep for a while.
--------------------------------------
“Where’s Jaejoong-shi? I’d thought he was supposed to come in to his scheduled Chemotherapy appointment…” said the doctor.

“About that, we don’t know where he is right now. He’s probably hiding somewhere,” said Changmin explaining it to the doctor.

The doctor sighed, “Alright I’ll go ahead and reschedule it on Friday then. If Jaejoong doesn’t come back then, I’ll have to drop him out…”

Changmin and the others gasped lightly when the doctor left after his announcement, “C’mon you guys we have to go search for him! He needs this service in order for him to be healthy and fight the tumor!” said Junsu.

-Out in the streets of Seoul-
Junsu and Yoochun were at the south side of Seoul while Yunho and Changmin were at the north side of Seoul. Within 15 minutes, the fans at the streets quickly recognized them and they have to stop the search and do it at night where no one can see them.

“We have to search for him at night. Too many of our fans recognized us,” said Yoochun when the boys regrouped back to the hospital entrance.

“Alright then, we will continue this at night then,” said Yunho agreeing to what Yoochun had said.

-At Night-
Just as they thought, there were fewer people here at night. Yunho, Changmin, Junsu, and Yoochun continued to do their search for Jaejoong without any interruptions.

Meanwhile when Yunho and Changmin were searching for Jaejoong, they saw a girl and they immediately hide for some odd reason. The girl curious as to what they are doing walked over to the boys. They seemed troubled…

“Excuse me?” the girl asked.

Yunho and Changmin turned around to the girl. They kind of noticed that the girl looked younger than them, maybe by 1 year, “Y-yes?” They were predicting that the girl might ask them for an autograph.

“Are you guys looking for something? You looked you were in a rush in some sort…” said the girl.

Yunho and Changmin sighed in relieve, not a fan, great! “Yeah, have you seen this guy? Kim Jaejoong?” Yunho asked while Changmin took out a photo of Jaejoong.

The girl looked at the photo and quickly recognized that it was the handsome guy whom she bumped into. He looks very hot in that picture. “Oh yeah, I bumped into him this morning while I was in the rush going to school. He helped me picking up my books and all,” said the girl.

“Do you know where he is?” asked Yunho.

“Mm… no, I don’t know where he is,” said the girl. “But if I meet him, I’ll be sure to tell him that you guys were looking for him!” said the girl. Kim Jaejoong… I’d better remember that!

“Oh thank you very much! You don’t seem to recognize us, don’t you?” Yunho said, completely changing the subject.

“No…” the girl raised an eyebrow. Recognized? They do look like famous celebrities.

“We’re DBSK! I’m Yunho and this is Changmin the youngest one of the group!” Yunho said while pointing to himself and to Changmin.

“Ah, so you’re DBSK? My friends have been constantly telling me about you guys a lot during our conversations!” she smiled. “If you don’t mind, my name is Kwon Miyoung, nice to meet you!” Miyoung bowed politely to them “I’m sorry if I didn’t recognize you!”

“Ah, that’s okay. You don’t need to bow!” suddenly, Miyoung pulled out her phone and pushed it towards Yunho and Changmin, “If it’s too much to ask, can I have your phone numbers? I won’t call you to bother you guys and all. I just want it in case I see Kim Jaejoong. I’ll call you then”

Yunho and Changmin were shocked; they have never given their phone numbers out to fans, except for other celebrities of course. But Miyoung does have a point, if she ever sees Jaejoong again; she needs to at least contact someone. Without further questions, Yunho and Changmin both registered their numbers on Miyoung’s cellphone.

“Thank you!” Miyoung said in a rather high pitch voice, like some sort of a fan.

“Now make sure that you don’t give our phone numbers out to anyone, not even your friends alright?” Yunho warned Miyoung.

“Okay, I’ll make sure that I don’t do it!” Miyoung made a peace sign, signaling that she will never tell anyone about it.

“Good. If you’re ever curious, look us up on Google or anything and read a thing or two about us okay? Maybe then you can become a fan and support us then,” Yunho suddenly winked at Miyoung.

She blushed at his act, “Thank you Yunho-shi!”

Soon, they left their separate ways to continue on their own business. I’m kind of curious what DBSK is. I’ll make sure that I search them up and see myself.