Found Him!

His Last Song (A MI Challenge Story #3)

Author's Note: Hello! Enjoy this chapter! I know it looks like I'm making this story fast pace, but the Challenge story requires to have 6 chapters maximum so yeah.
-----------------------------------------------------
This color will represent a guy's thoughts.
This color will represent a girl's thoughts.

-----------------------------------------------------
-3rd Person POV-

Over the weekends, Jaejoong and Miyoung got a chance to hang out with one another. It was pretty surprising that no one catch him. If they were ever caught, his fans will kill Miyoung to death, he didn’t want that to happen whatsoever. He always tells her to visit him at nighttime in his hotel room whenever she has free time.

Today is Monday meaning that Miyoung has classes to go to Mondays and Wednesdays are her lecture classes while Tuesdays and Thursdays are her lab hours, if she has some. She packed all of her textbooks she needs for today and get ready for school. For about 15 minutes, she was done and went downstairs.

Miyoung got her shoes, tie it, grabbed her backpack, keys, and headed out to the door. Miyoung locked the front door and started to walk towards Seoul’s University for Girls. The walk to school wasn’t too far, only a 10 minute walk from her home.
-----------------------------------------------------
Miyoung was looking around the classroom, trying to find her friends but unfortunately didn’t find them. Maybe they’re sick? She sat down at the front rows of the desk and started to space out of a bit until her professor came in. 5 minutes later; she came in with somewhat a smile on her face.

“Settle down you guys. Now before we can move on to our lesson, I have some special guests here and would like to take a quick minute or two to talk to you guys about something. They are pretty famous and seemed to be ubiquitous around Seoul,” said Professor Kim.

The door slide open, revealing DBSK. Immediately, the girls squealed while the boys groaned in frustration. Miyoung raised an eyebrow, Why are they here?

“Hi, we’re DBSK!” all of the boys shouted. “As you know, one of our band mates Kim Jaejoong is gone missing. It’s been days now and we still haven’t found him. So, you guys need our help, if you guys see Kim Jaejoong anywhere, call the SM Entertainment front desk,” Yunho grabbed a piece of chalk and wrote down the number of the front desk. “I’m going to warn you now: please don’t call them and ask where we are or where the other singers/girl and boy groups are. It’s going to be a little disturbing if we receive inundates calls from you guys. The phone number will only be there for important information” said Yunho.

Yunho and the others quickly spotted Miyoung, blankly staring at them at the front row desk. Secretly, they waved at her. Miyoung couldn’t help but smile and waved at them back, secretly.

DBSK looked at Professor Kim and bowed respectfully to her, “Thank you for letting us in your classroom”

“No problem,” said Professor Kim.

“Have a good day everyone. Please help us find Kim Jaejoong alright?” said Junsu before they left.
-----------------------------------------------------
Throughout the whole day, Miyoung was finally done with her classes. She looked at her watch on her wrist, It’s already 2:50PM, I guess I should eat something. Miyoung took a short walk to a plaza area. The plaza has a grocery store, some fast food restaurants, drug stores, clothing stores, and a bank.

After 5 minutes, Miyoung decided to eat at McDonalds. She went in there and ordered her meal.
-----------------------------------------------------
Meanwhile, at the same time, Jaejoong was in his hotel room. He was sitting at his desk with a paper and pencil. Wondering what is he doing? He’s writing a song to Miyoung. Why? Ever since he met and get to know her better, he wanted to express his love to her by a song. He wanted to dedicate it to her.

After about 2 hours, Jaejoong was finally done with his lyric writing and composing. He reread what he wrote a thousand times and was satisfied with it. He stood up from his chair and stretched for a while followed by a yawn. Mind as well go outside and relax for a while. Jaejoong took his jacket and covered up himself. Without thinking, he took his paper work with him before leaving out of his hotel room.

Outside of the hotel area, a fan pointed at him, “IS THAT JAEJOONG OPPA?!” she screamed.

! Jaejoong was about to run away, but a black van suddenly appeared beside him. Where the hell did the van came from!? With a blink of an eye, he was dragged in the van and it drove off.
-----------------------------------------------------
“Finally, I’m done!” said Miyoung as she closed the book and put it on the shelf near her desk.

Miyoung was doing her homework for the past 2 hours and is finally done. With nothing else to do, she grabbed a remote from her desk and plopped herself on her bed. She the TV and flipped through the channels absentmindedly until she stopped on the news channel suddenly.

“Kim Jaejoong, the famous idol of the popular boy band DBSK is finally caught. A fan saw him coming out of a hotel and immediately noticed that it was Jaejoong. The fan called us and we rushed over there to take him in SM Entertainment. He is safely at SM Entertainment with his band mates. DBSK thanked the fan and awarded her with a large sum of money,” said the anchorman.
-----------------------------------------------------
Jaejoong told everything to DBSK and his manager. The manager was pissed at him, but didn’t punish him.

“What’s that paper for?” Yoochun noticed a few papers that Jaejoong was holding.

“Oh this? It’s a song…” said Jaejoong looking at lyrics and piano sheet he composed.

“Can we see it?” squeaked Junsu and took a small peek.

Jaejoong was about to show them, but suddenly have a strong pinch increasing in his chest. He touched his chest and his breath was shortening.

“Hyung!” Yunho was beside him.

He coughed a lot, his body is shaking, and he is sweating. “I… can’t breathe…” Jaejoong gasped out and within seconds, he passed out.
-----------------------------------------------------
Jaejoong’s eyes slowly reopened once again and surveyed around the surroundings he is in. Quickly, he realized that he is in a hospital emergency room.

“Jaejoong! You okay?” asked a concerned Changmin.

The doctor came in when Jaejoong was fully awake, “Hello Kim Jaejoong…”

Jaejoong only nodded, “Well… from the looks on your condition, it’s getting worse,” said the doctor.

The members and their manager gasped, “Getting worse?” asked Junsu.

“He only has 2 days until he passes away. I’m sorry for telling you the bad news,” said the doctor and bowed.