I'm... what?!

His Last Song (A MI Challenge Story #3)

Author's Note: Aish, I forgot to add in the Character Profile in the Forewords!! I'll give you guys an update about it right now!

Wow, I have already got like 3 comments and 2 subscribers!! I'm soooo happy : ) I'll try my best to finish it by March (Midnight Illusions due date!). I hope you enjoy the 1st Chapter! Tell me what you think??

------------------------------------------------------
3rd Person POV:
"What a wonderful performance guys! Great job!" DBSK's manager said when the boys left the stage. They all bowed respectfully to their manager and said “Thank You” to him. "But then there's just one problem..." he pointed to Jaejoong, "You were coughing a lot during the performance. Are you okay Jaejoong-shi??"

Jaejoong lightly smiled at his manager, "Ah, its okay. It's just a minor cough..." suddenly, he started coughing but this time a little harder.

Jaejoong's chest hurts every time he coughs. Yunho being the caring leader rubbed Jaejoong's back until the coughs died down. Yunho looked at Jaejoong's hand and his eyes widened in horror, "Hyung..."

"Huh?" Jaejoong looked down at his hand and saw something that horrified him, blood.

"Hyung, we need you to get to the hospital right now!" a frantic Junsu said and pushed Jaejoong out to the door of the backstage.
------------------------------------------------------
Jaejoong and the others were inside the doctor's examination room. They were waiting for 10 minutes until the door opened again. Everyone turned their eyes onto the doctor. The look on his face looked, troublesome.

"Kim Jaejoong, we have run a few tests on you but there is an answer why you were coughing out blood..." Yunho, Changmin, Junsu, Yoochun, and Jaejoong lifted their butts off their seats. "You are diagnosed with a lung tumor..."

Jaejoong's eyes widen, "What?" Everyone else was shocked with what the doctor said to Jaejoong.

"Have you ever smoked before in your life?" the doctor questioned him.

"No, I have never smoked before!" Jaejoong said.

"Is there any other way we can do?" asked the manager.

"There is surgery but Jaejoong has to be on the waiting list," said the doctor.

"Can't you do it now?" asked Changmin.

"I can't. There are other patients who are diagnosed with a lung tumor are ahead of Jaejoong. It could take months or maybe years in order for Jaejoong to have surgery,” The doctor make a sound before he continued, “There's also Chemotherapy, I can sign up Jaejoong for that if you guys want to," said the doctor.

"Yes, I want him to sign up there as soon as possible..." said the manager.
------------------------------------------------------
It was nighttime when Jaejoong was home alone. The words "You are diagnosed with a lung tumor" kept ringing into his head. He couldn't believe it, Kim Jaejoong the happiest and healthy idol have lung tumor?!

Jaejoong was pacing back and forth with his cellphone on his ear, waiting for his mom to answer. Finally his mom picked it up. “Omma…” Jaejoong whispered in his phone. I have to call her about it, right?

“Jaejoong-shi? You sound troubled, what’s wrong?” Jaejoong’s mom asked in concern.

“I don’t know how to say this but… I went to the doctor’s office today. I was coughing pretty badly and the doctor found out that I have a lung tumor…” I said sadly.

“Omo… how did you get that? Did you smoke?” his mom asked him.

“Omma! You know I don’t do those things!” I’m a good kid! Jaejoong said to his mom.

Jaejoong’s mom sighed, “Well, are you at least getting some health services to help you fight the tumor?”

“Yeah omma… I promise that I’ll regain back my health,” said Jaejoong and bid her goodbye. Once that was done, he lies down onto his bed and looks at the ceiling, obviously thinking.

This is a dream right? Yes, I'm in a dream. By the time the sun came up, I'll open my eyes and everything will be okay! He pinched himself, nothing happened. He slapped himself, nothing happened. He hits himself, nothing happened. Oh my god, these aren't working! Jaejoong panicked a little, knowing that this isn't a dream at all. I... I have to run away, far away from this city. Far away where I can die and no one can see this! On second thought, what about his fans? They will be worried to death! I can't tell my fans that I'm ill!

He sat up from his bed and started to pack all of his things. While packing, Jaejoong again started coughing and soon enough, blood stained onto his hands. Terrified, Jaejoong sped up his packing and left DBSK's apartment without any notes of leaving.
------------------------------------------------------
Yunho and the 3 members of DBSK came home after an interview without Jaejoong. They did unfortunately tell the fans that Jaejoong has a lung tumor. Fans were sad that he was sick, but they assured the fans that Jaejoong is going to be okay as long as he's in Chemotherapy.

“Yah, where’s Jaejoong hyung?” Yoochun asked when he realized that Jaejoong wasn’t there.

“Maybe he’s in the bathroom?” asked Yunho and opened up the bathroom to reveal, nothing.

Junsu and Changmin searched the whole room to find out that Jaejoong wasn’t there. “! He really is gone! What to do? Should we call the manager?”

“We have to then. Everybody will have to go search for him!” said Yunho and called their manager.