I want to Learn More About You...

His Last Song (A MI Challenge Story #3)

Author's Note: Hello!! Sorry for the late update! I changed the poster because the quotes on it were wrong. Thanks Markie for changing it!!! If you want, go check out the website on the Poster Credit section on the Forewords area. I hope you enjoy it ^^ Please excuse my grammar mistakes, I was too lazy to re-edit it.
------------------------------------------------
This color will represent a guy's thoughts.
This color will represent a girl's thoughts.

------------------------------------------------
-In 3rd Person POV-
“We got a girl name Kwon Miyoung; she knows where Jaejoong hyung is. She’ll call us—” Yunho didn’t finish his sentence when their manager cut him off.

“WHAT?! You gave her your phone number? Are you crazy? She might call you every day and night!” said the manager.

“But Miyoung said that she’ll call us if she ever sees Jaejoong again,” said Yunho.

The manager sighed, “Okay fine, but if she calls us other than finding Jaejoong…” his phone then ranged in. The manager answered his phone and in less than 30 seconds, he hanged up, “You guys need to do your schedules for today. Call me if you need anything alright?”

“Yes,” Junsu, Yunho, Changmin, and Yoochun said in unison and bowed respectfully to their manager before he left.
------------------------------------------------
Over the next few days, Jaejoong decided to move into another hotel room since his stay limitations from the previous one has already out. Walking down the streets, he was secretly looking for the beautiful girl he saw a few days ago. He wanted to meet her again and get to know her a little more. Maybe something more, more like love? Jaejoong has never been in love before and he wanted to be with his lover before he disappears from Earth for good.

“I want to see her again…” Jaejoong mumbled.

Jaejoong went out where he met the girl at. 15 minutes later, she appears but the only difference is that she’s wearing regular clothing, not her uniform. Maybe it’s the weekends? It was Saturday meaning that all of the schools and universities are closed.

“Ah! Jaejoong-shi!” Miyoung called out his name.

Eh? How did she know my name? He smiled at her and slowly approached to her, “Yunho and Changmin were searching for you last night. I’ll go call th—” but Jaejoong cut her off, “NO!” then without any second thoughts, he took Miyoung’s cell phone, placed it on the ground, and smashed it with his foot.

Miyoung gasped, “YAH!! Why did you do that for?” she scoffed for a moment, “You owe me a new cell phone!”

Jaejoong couldn’t believe that this “angel” yelled at him, “Okay fine, I’ll get you new phone BUT—” he paused for a moment, “you have to promise that you will not tell Yunho and the others that I was here”

Miyoung raised an eyebrow, “Why do you not want to tell them?”

, how am I supposed to answer that? For about 5 minutes, no one talk. “WELL?” Miyoung raised her voice.

“Okay fine… the reason why I’m out is because I’m sick,” Jaejoong revealed, but he didn’t tell her that he had a lung tumor though.

“Why are you out when you’re sick Jaejoong?” Miyoung asked.

Why is she telling me so many questions? “You want to go get coffee?” Jaejoong’s throat felt dry, he felt an urge to cough, but didn’t want to do it. Just hold it in Jaejoong….

Miyoung raised an eyebrow at the sudden change of topic, but dropped it off. I am a bit hungry… “Okay sure”
------------------------------------------------
Miyoung and Jaejoong walked in the small café shop where they sell coffee, cakes, cookies, brownies, drinks, and ice cream. Miyoung smelled the freshness of the baked desserts. She and Jaejoong were walking behind the counter and looked at the small cakes displayed there.

“You want cake too?” asked Jaejoong.

Miyoung immediately nodded, “Yeah” she looked around at the cakes for a while until she spotted a carrot cake. “I want that one!” she pointed to it. “I love carrot cake!”

Jaejoong nodded, “What about coffee?”

“I’ll get a medium size hot mocha with caramel,” said Miyoung.

Both of them went to the ordering line and ranged the bell. Then, one of the employers appeared and smiled lightly at them, “Hi, are you guys ready to order?”

“Can we get the carrot cake, a small size black coffee, and a medium size hot mocha?” said Jaejoong ordering it perfectly.

“Will your order be here or to go?” the employers asked.

“In here,” said Jaejoong. I hope she doesn’t mind…

The employer was punching in a numbers behind the cash register, “Okay, you total is 1,6743 won” Miyoung was about to fish out her wallet when Jaejoong stopped her, “I’ll pay…”

Miyoung slowly put away her wallet and watched Jaejoong paid the order. The employer then gave them the order number. Then, they decided to go to a table at the corner of the café shop and chat for a while.

“What’s your name?” asked Jaejoong. I didn’t get a chance to ask her that.

“I’m Kwon Miyoung, nice to meet you,” Miyoung then lend out a hand. Jaejoong took it and both shook firmly. “I heard that you were from a boy band called DBSK right? With Yunho, Changmin, Xiah, and Yoochun? I did a littler research and found out that you guys are pretty famous”

“So, did you like some of our songs?” asked Jaejoong.

“Yeah, I like the debut song ‘Hug’. All of you guys looked so young,” Miyoung said with a smile. Jaejoong’s voice sound so heavenly when I listened to it!

“Really?” Jaejoong was flattered.

Jaejoong’s and Miyoung’s drinks came in and they immediately drank some and continued to have a light conversation.

“When I first saw you, I noticed that you were a university student. What kind of school do you go to?” asked Jaejoong.

“I go to an all girl rich school,” said Miyoung.

“Interesting, so are you rich?” asked Jaejoong.

“I guess you can say so. My parents are rich, but they rarely spend time with me at home. They are too obsessed with their jobs. I don’t spend their money too much like some spoiled girls…” Miyoung laughed a little.

Jaejoong laughed also, “That’s true….” He coughed again and quickly drank some coffee to die it down. “What’s your major?”

“Umm… I want get a degree on Early Childhood Education. I just love kids!” Miyoung squealed.

The carrot cake came onto their table with forks and plates. Miyoung immediately dug into it and enjoyed the cake a lot. While they were eating, they continued to get to know each other for a while. Jaejoong knew that Miyoung is a nice girl and is very optimistic to become a elementary school teacher someday. Jaejoong wanted to support her, but with the lung tumor in his way, he can’t. He really wanted to tell her about his illness, but he didn’t have the courage to tell her yet.

Miyoung on the other hand knew that Jaejoong is not a cold person; she knew that he had a kind heart. No wonder why fan girls love him so much! She also knew that Jaejoong likes to be dorky because often times in their conversation, Jaejoong would do silly/cute stuff in front of her. Miyoung couldn’t help but giggle at his acts.

Both Miyoung and Jaejoong were done eating their cake and finished their drinks. Then throughout the whole day, Jaejoong decided to take Miyoung to his hotel room and let her stay with him for a while.

“You still owe me a new cell phone,” said Miyoung.

Jaejoong walked over to the dresser and took out an unused cell phone. He threw it at her, which she caught easily and looked at it for a while, realizing that the phone looked expensive.

“You can have that…” said Jaejoong. He coughed a lot this time because there were no water bottles near him.

Miyoung noticed it and went up to him and gently rubbed his back, “Are you okay?” she asked.

Jaejoong looked at his hands and noticed a coffee stained-like blood on him. He didn’t want to show Miyoung his bloody hands, “I need to wash my hands” He quickly went into the bathroom and washed his hands.