It wasnt a dream?!

Hello hello!

Jonghyun sat across the table from his older brother, sighing as he tapped his spoon against the wooden surface.

"Oh come on bro! Dont be mad at me~!" Minho said, trying to persuade the other by using aeygo.

"Don't do that Minho it freaks me out." Jonghyun replied, throwing the spoon at his brothers head. 

His brother let out a small yelp in pain and rubbed his hand against his forehead. His hand was  quickly replaced by Taemins who kissed Minho's cheek.

Jonghyun  looked away in disgust, well, not really digust, just jealousy.

"Damn love birds." Minho glared at the younger causing him to flinch but simply laugh it off.

"I'm not mad at you for ing me anyway." Jonghyun continued grabbing his coffee which was placed next to the freezing one key was supposed to be drinking.

"He ran out saying he had some stuff he needed to do urgently. I assumed I scared him off." Jonghyun looked down at the floor.

Minho leaned over to look at his brother's face.

Jonghyun's eyes began to glisten with tears.

"Jonghyun....Im sorry. If I had known you two weren't actually together I-"

"it's ok hyung."Jonghyun interrupted his brother, giving his brother a reassuring smile "No harm done..." 'i think...'

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

"I-It's ok hyung!!" Mir said in a worried and panicked tone.

"No its n-not!" Key relplied as Mir and Joon hugged a sobbing Key.

"H-he may n-never sspeak to me a-again!!" Key blurted out before crying even harder than before.

"There there." Joon cooed, smoothing Key's hair until he began to calm down.

"You really are a bad sleep walker arent you Key key?" Mir joked as he hugged the olders back.

"I-i thought it was a dream...Nothing felt real and I-I...." Keys eyes began to once again tear up. "Dont know how I can possibly tell him that, O-OMO! What if he hates me now!!" Key clung onto Joons shirt and began to sob once again.

Joon sighed and brought his phone out of his pocket and tossed it over to Mir. Mir looked at him confused before he saw the name of the caller on the screen.

Mir smiled and answered the phone.

"Annyeong-" Mir began to say but was immediately cut off by Jonghyun's voice.

"MIR!" Jonghyun shouted as Mir yanked the phone away from his ear just in time to prevent himself from becoming deaf. Mir knew this would happen. He knew Jonghyun too well. Whenever Jonghyun was worried about Key or even if he thought Key was upset then he would phone Mir, then Joon, then GD, TOP, Hyungseung and Yoseob, In that order.

'Hang on... why didnt he phone me first this time?' Mir though as he took his phone out of his pocket to see 50 missed calls from the latter.

"IS KEY OK?!" Jonghyun began to hear Key's sobs on the other line and tears began to form in his eyes.

Minho took Jonghyuns hand into his and gave it a reassuring squeeze.

"Key is fine Dino." Mir giggled at his little joke.

"Is that J-Jjongie?" Key sniffled and turned to look at Mir who was currently trying to convince the Dino that Key was fine.

"G-give me the phone baby." Key called to Mir who simply nodded, handing the phone to Key.

"Jjongie?" Key's voice was barely a whisper but obviously loud enough for Jonghyun to hear.

"Key-"

"Jjongie....I-IM SO SORRY! I will completely understand if you never want to see me again." Key began to whimper and sob lightly as he heard the other line cut off.

"H-he hung up" Key sunk into the couch and hugged his knees tightly.

"It's ok Key..." Joon and Mir said in unison before sinking into the couch witth him, smoothing his hair and back to try and soothe Key.

__________________________________________________________________________________

"DAMN IT!!" Jonghyun panicked as the line went dead.

"What happened?" Dino's brother began to worry.

"The phone went dead!" Jonghyun panicked as he ran to the door and frantically put on his coat.

" Minho!! Will you be able to look after the house for a while?"

"Of course!! Go get him kid!!" His older brother shouted and him and Taemin cheered as he ran out the door.

_____________________________________________________________

It took 20 minutes to run all the way to Mir's house

'why does he have to live so far away?!' Jonghyun mentally raged as he knocked on the door.

The door opened and there appeared a puffy red eyed Key.

Key looked up from the floor and his eyes suddenly widened.

"Jjongie..." Key started but was interupted as Jonghyun pulled Key into a tight embrace.

"I never meant to make you cry....Im so sorry Key." Jjongie hugged him tighter as he could feel Key's tears sinking into his shirt.

"Jjongie..."Key whimpered and he looked up at Jonghyun."D-do you hate me now?"

Jonghyuns eyes widened at such a question.

"Key..." Jonghyun cupped Key's cheeks and looked at him with nothing but love.

"I would never hate you for doing something that makes me so happy." Jonghyun smiled before slowly, closing the gap left between them.

"Hey Key whos at the-" Mir stopped as he saw the adorable sight infront of him.

"Mireu what going-"

"Shhhhh!" Mir clamped his hand over Joon's mouth as the other hand reached into his boyfriends pocket, pulling out his phone.

"What are you doing?"

"Taking a picture."

Before Joon could open his mouth Mir had already taken the photo.

Key smiled as he heard the click and continued his long and heartfilled kiss with Jonghyun.

" I love you Key..." Jonghyun whispered into the kiss as they both wrapped their arms around eachother and pushed their lips even closer that before.

"I love you so much."