Bubble tea!

Hello hello!

They all entered the coffee shop and Mir grabbed Joon and ran to the counter to order everyones drinks since they knew everyones orders already. 

Key grabbed Jonghyun's wrist and dragged him to the table where everyone else was already sitting. Yoseob, Hyungseng, TOP and GD were all sitting around the table waiting for Mir, Joon, Key and Jonghyun to hurry up and sit down. 
 
"Can we go and get food after this? I'm starving~!!" Yoseob whined cutely and Mir giggled at his aeygo whilst placing everyone's drinks down onto the table. 
 
Key and Jonghyun sat down next to Yoseob and Hyungseng. Key couldn't help but notice Jonghyun staring at Keys lips every time he took a sip of his drink.
Key started turning red and decided it would be best If he didn't keep looking at Jjongie.
 
"We can get food later yoseobiee~" Hyungseng mimicked Yosebs aeygo and everyone burst out laughing. 
 
"So is everyone ready for tonights sleepover?"Joon asked cheerfully. 
 
"YEAH!" everyone cheered happily. 
 
"So whos the new guy?" GD asked and everyone turned to face Jonghyun. 
 
Key looked at Jonghyun and saw him squirm nervously on his seat. 
Without thinking Key grabbed Jonghyun's hand and squeezed it reasuringly. Jonghyun looked up at Key shocked and Key quickly pulled his hand away Jonghyun smiled and turned to face GD. 
 
"I'm Kim Jonghyun." Jonghyun smiled at everyone. 
 
"He's our new friend and he's coming to the sleepover tonight!" Mir shouted excitedly causing everyone in the cafe to look at him. Joon kissed him to shut him up and everyone playfully shouted. "Eeeeewwwww." They all suddenly burst out laughing. 
 
"So you guys are gay huh?" They all turned to looked at Jonghyun who was staring into his straw. 
Mir squirmed nervously a bit. Everyone forgot that Jonghyun was new to all of this. 
 
"Y-yeah. We are." Mir said nervously. Joon grabbed his hand and rubbed Mir's palm with his thumb. 
 
"Well of course. We're all couples here! Except key of course." Hyungseng said and turned to look at Key. 
 
Jonghyun looked up at key with what looked like joy in his eyes.
 
"You're okay with that right?" TOP asked. Wrapping his arm around GD's waist. 
 
"Why wouldn't I be!" Jonghyun shouted joyfully , causing Mir to jump happily Joon's lap before Joon stopped him...again.
 
"I'm glad you're ok with the whole...gay thing."Mir said happily, kissing Joon on his cheek. 
 
"Why wouldn't I be? I'm gay too." Jonghyun said bluntly. Everyone looked at him shocked. Key especially. His stomach started to feel
funny and his heart started to race. 
 
'What the hell are these feelings I'm getting?' Key thought before returning to reality. 
 
"Hey key! Looks like you have a future boyfriend!" Yoseob shouted to Key playfully and everyone burst into laughter except for Jonghyun and Key who stared at each other. Key smiled and turned away quickly, his face turning red which caused everyone to burst into even more laughter. 
 
"YAH! Don't make me kick your asses!" Key said, his diva attitude finally kicked in. 
Jonghyun chuckled lightly at his attitude. 
 
"Come on guys let's go to the sleepover!" Yoseb and Mir shouted in unison before dragging everyone out and hey all headed off to Joon's house for the sleepover of their lives.