When we first met.

Hello hello!

"Key...KEY!!!" Mir screamed over the table of the school canteen.

Key looked up from his millionth daydream that day. "Huh?" he said emotionlessly. 
 
"What's gotten into you lately? All you have done this week is daydream!!" Mir flailed his arms about before his boyfriend Joon forced them down and held them flat on the table.
Key looked at the way Joon was Mir's hand with his thumb while Mir was sitting on his lap. Key looked at them in envy as he returned to his daydream.
 He's had the same daydream all week ever since he he met that stupid dino boy.
 
*flashback* 
"Class, I would like you to meet our new student. He's recently moved here so please treat him well. Come In Jonghyun." The teacher shouted and in walked a shorter than average boy with blonde bangs which faded into his brown hair. He grinned a huge grin towards the class and bowed respectfully to the teacher, then to the class. 
 
"Hello! My name is Jonghyun. Please look after me." The class started whispering as the dino boy sat next to Key. 
Ever since dino boy had entered the class the diva could not take his eyes off of him. 
'Damn, this dino looks....wow.' He thought as his eyes were glued to the dino's face. The dino boy turned his head so his eyes met with Key's. 
 
They stared at each other for what seemed like an eternity before Jonghyun spoke up. 
 
"Hi. I'm Jonghyun." the new boy said, raising his hand for Key to take. 
 
"I-I'm Key." Key finally managed to reply before grabbing his hand and shaking it. 
 
*end of flashback* 
 
Key looked up from his daydream to see someone who he was least expecting to see. 
 
"Hey! Um... I was wondering if I could sit with you guys?" Key was too busy staring at the guys face to even answer. Mir noticed after a few seconds so he decided to reply for him. 
 
"Oh! So you're the guy who's been distracting our diva all day huh?" 
 
"B-bwoh?" the dino boy replied but Mir just waved his hands in front of his face. 
 
"Nothing!nothing! Just take a seat!!" Jonghyun shook it off and sat down between Key and Seunghyun or TOP as he preferred to be called. 
 
"So you moved here last week huh?" TOP asked and Jonghyun nodded in reply. 
 
"So then you wouldn't really know anyone then?" Mir asked cutely. Once again, Jonghyun nodded in reply.
 
"wwwwww you can be friends with us!!!" Mir shouted happily, jumping on Joon's lap before Joon grabbed his hips forcing him to stop. 
 
"Mir." Joon scolded the hyper boy. 
 
"Don't do that." Mir smirked. 
 
"Sorry Joonie baby~"He said into Joon's ear making him bite his lip to hold in a moan. 
 
"Guys." Key sighed before turning to Jonghyun who was busy staring at Mir and Joon. He almost looked... Fascinated. 
 
"So. Would you like to be friends with us Jjongie?" Key smiled at the dino boy as his face lit up at the sound of the diva's question. 
 
"Of course!"  Jonghyun shouted in joy which caused everyone who was sitting on the table to jump in shock. 
 
"So since we are friends now would you like to Join us for a sleep over tonight?" TOP asked, smiling at Jonghyun kindly. Jonghyun nodded while lightly  jumping on his chair in excitement. 
 
"Shall we go get bubble tea first?" Mir interrupted and everyone nodded in agreement. 
 
"Sure! Sounds fun." Key smiled lightly which caused Jonghyun to blush and turned his head away slightly. Key's smile widened even more at the sight of Jonghyun blushing. He could feel his cheeks heating up and everyone noticed. Mir smirked and stood up, pulling Joon up with him. 
 
"Ok let's goooo!!" Mir shouted before running out with Joon and every one followed.