Let's get drunk!!

Hello hello!

"Key Key KEY!" Mir shouted to the day dreaming diva from over the table.

"What Mir?!"Key snapped at the hyper dongsaeng. "I was having a nice daydream." 
"yeah...about DINO BOY!" Mir shouted as he burst Into laughter at the diva who had suddenly turned red. 
 
It had been four months since Jonghyun and key had met and everyone knew how they felt about the other by now. They all saw the little hints they gave. The way they both kept staring at each other. 
The way they always walked or stood next to each other.It was just too obvious to them all. 
 
"I-I-I wasn't thinking about my dino boy-I MEAN I WASN'T DREAMING ABOUT DINO BOY MIR WHAT THE HELL DID YOU WANT TO TELL ME!" key blurted out as his face became even more red than before ( if that was even possible.) 
 
"the school has decided to take us on a trip to celebrate us graduating!!" Mir jumped in excitement as Joon and Key chuckled over how excited the younger was. 
 
"It's set for two weeks today!!" Mir squealed in excitement as Joon pulled him onto his lap and kissed him softly on the lips before saying something to Mir about calming down. Key was to busy returning to his dreamland to even notice the couple who had now began to make out, causing a few people to give them weird looks. 
 
Key kept dreaming out that beautiful boy. Sometimes the dreams were really sweet, Jonghyun proposing to key as the sun was setting in perfect view on top of the hill whilst having a picnic. 
And others were really erted, with them both crying out in pleasure. 
 
Keys recent (dirty) daydream was cut off when he heard Joon shout something. 
 
"Yah!" Key heard Joon shout as he saw Mir clinging onto Joon in fright. His head was buried in Joon's chest and Key had no idea what was going on. 
 
"If you dont like it then don't look!" he continued to shout as the two older looking females gasped in shock before quickly running off, their expressions showing nothing but utter embarrassment and Shame. 
 
"What happened Joon?" Key asked concerned as Joon started Mir's head, signaling it was ok to look up now. 
 
"The old ladies back there thought they could get away with saying something as horrible as 'that's disgusting. That's not even natural.' they really thought that they could get away with that... Stupid bi-"
 
"Joon." Both Joon and Key looked towards a now less terrified Mir. 
 
"I-it's ok Joon. They don't really matter. As long I have you then I don't really care what anyone says." Mir said shyly. Looking away from Joon with a face as red as a tomato. 
 
Key smiled at what the younger just said. He was do proud of Mir.the orange hair boy had come along way and now he had something to show for it. He had Joon.
 
Key was really Jelous of their relationship and always wanted one of his own.The diva sighed as he stared into his half empty cup of coffee. 
 
"Awww, is my baby feeling lonely~?" Key heard someone coo from behind him but couldn't make out who it was. He felt A pair of arms wrap around his waist and he gasped in shock. 
Joon and Mir looked up quickly in shock but only to have theim burst into a fit of giggles and grins. 
 
Key tried to squirm around and find out who this person was but he couldn't move since the others grip was pretty tight around his waist. 
 
Yoseob and Hyungseng sat in the two empty seats in between Key and the Joonmir couple. 
 
"Hey guys." Yoseob smiled in delight as he took a sip of his tea. 
 
"Should you really be letting him have tea?" Key heard another voice call as he saw GD and TOP sit the opposite side of Yoseob and hyungseng. 
 
"It's fine." Hyungseng replied. "I know how to take care of my baby yoseobieee~" he said cutely before kissing his partners cheek, making him giggle cutely which made everyone around the table either grin, giggle or say "aawwww" 
 
Key was still trying to figure out who was this person was behind him. He felt the person rest their head on his shoulder. He tried to turn his head but it was kind of hard to. 
 
"Hang on." Key said suddenly, causing everyone to look up In confusion. 
 
"Everyone is here" Key pointed at everyone but then finally looked at the empty seat beside him. He smirked as he realised who was now hugging him. His smirk grew even more when he suddenly had an idea to play with the dino boy who was gripping tightly to his waist.
 
"Well no ones missing..." Key said in a joking tone of voice. "So who on earth could this be?" Key said in even more of a playful voice. 
 
"Yah. That's not nice~" Jonghyun turned his head to face keys. Everyone laughed at Jonghyun's fake pouting face. 
 
Key turned his head to meet Jonghyun's pouting one. Key didn't think about anything for the next few seconds as he leaned in and kissed Jonghyun. 
 
Everyone froze up when they saw what happened,especially Jonghyun. 
Key lingered there for a few seconds, their lips brushing each others lightly. Key pulled away luckily before dino boy could do anything stupid. 

Jonghyun wanted nothing more than to grab Key by the back of the neck and deepen the kiss, but he still didnt know the divas true feelings so he decided against it.
 
"W-what was that for?" Jonghyun asked, sitting down next to him and lightly ghosting his finger tips over his lips. Everyone was still looking at them both in shock. 
They knew the Jongkey thing was going to happen but they wondered why Key had jumped in so quick. 
 
Even though Key was literally quaking in his boots, he tried his hardest to remain his diva self. 
 
"It's how I used to greet my friends in America." Key said calmly as he turned to Jonghyun and smirked. 
 
"You get the special 'American greeting' from now on okay?" he continued to smirked as Jonghyun frantically nodded his head at the younger.
 
"Yah Jonghyun, I'm sorry most of us couldn't make it to your sleepover tonight." GD interrupted the Jongkey stare.
 
Key's eyes shot open. '!' the diva suddenly remembered. 'i forgot to pack.'
 
"Yeah, sorry we can't go either." Yoseob interupted.
 
"I guess it's just you and me then dino." JOnghyun turned again to lock eyes with a half smiling, half smirking Key.
 
"your still coming Key?" Jonghyun asked the diva who nodded.
 
"Of course! b-but.....um..." Key mumbled, suddenly turning nervous.
 
Jonghyun could help but admire how cute the diva looked when he was embarrassed. 
 
"I haven't packed." Key stated, poking the tips of his finger pads together.
 
"It's ok!" Jonghyun replied. "You can borrow my clothes!" he continued with a grin which made Key give a heart felt smile in return which caused Jonghyun to blush and also caused everyone else to burst out laughing at the suddenly red faced dino. 
 
"Can we all go to the bubble tea place before we go home?" Yoseob asked, pulling an adorable face at everyone. 
 
"No way are you having anymore tea." Hyungseng replied, causing everyone to start laughing again and causing Yoseob to pout. Hyungseng leant over and placed a kiss on Yoseob's cheek. 
 
"How about we go and get drunk instead?" GD asked, looking up from his and tops intertwined fingers which he had been gazing at the entire time. 
 
"Sounds like fun." Joon added.
 
"I'm in!!" Mir shouted in joy as everyone giggled at the cute figure bouncing on Joon's Lap in excitement. 
 
"Ok then. Let's go." TOP said, dragging GD along with him and everyone else followed. 
 
Key and Jounghyun ended up walking together on their own, in front of everyone else who was gathered in a group.
 
"Do you think our plan will work?" Mir asked his boyfriends who he was currently holding hands with. 

"Of course." Joon smiled at his lover "What could possibly go wrong?"