Scary movies.

Hello hello!
Mir sighed as Joon patted his back reassuringly. 
 
"Yah~!" Mir whined, flailing his arms around. Making GD and Joon jump in fright.
 
"Why didn't our plan work?!" Mir placed his head into the table and Joon lifted him back onto his lap, kissing his adorable boyfriend's cheek. 
 
"It's because they got too drunk." GD replied, sipping on his bubble tea whilst looking at the door every two seconds, waiting for everyone else to show up. 
 
"Hey honeyy~" TOP kissed GD's cheek before sitting down next to them. "What's up with you all? You look so down." TOP looked worried at everyone.
 
"Our plan didn't work TOP~" Mir whined and pretended to cry which made everyone laugh. 
 
"What? The Jongkey plan?" he questioned and his boyfriend nodded in response. 
 
"We should have limited their drinks." They turned to see Hyungseng and Yoseob holding hands and sitting in the two chairs opposite the GTOP couple and next to the Joonmir couple. 
Yoseob nodded in agreement to his boyfriends suggestion. 
 
"Should we try this plan again?" Joon asked, subconsciously Mir's fluffy orange hair. 
 
"Aniyo~" Yoseob shook his head at the suggestion. "Firstly, we tried to get them alone together by saying we couldn't go to the sleepover but we screwed that up. Then we tried to get them drunk so they would confess but they just ended up getting too drunk and forgetting everything that happened." Hyungseng  nodded in agreement. 
 
"Maybe Jonghyun remembered?" GD wondered. 
 
"There is no way the Dino boy remembered." Joon replied. "We all know Jonghyun too damn well to know he would probably get confused and freak out in this kind of situation." 
 
"That's true." TOP replied  before thanking the waitress for bringing over his forgotten bubble tea. 
 
"Well maybe we could just try the first one again? Key is having a sleepover tonight.We will all just coincidentally happen to have plans on the same night." Yoseob stated, mischievously grinning. 
 
These guys have sleepovers every week and this week was keys turn. 
 
They grinned and nodded like idiots and suddenly stopped when they saw key and Jonghyun walking in and sitting down. 
 
"Hello my babies!~" Key umma sung happily as both the diva and the Dino sat down in between GTOP and the Hyungseng and Yoseob couples. 
 
"Is everyone ready for the sleepover?!" Key smiled and everyone kicked their sleepover bags under the table.
 
 Everyone decided to shout their excuses at the same time so key couldn't ask them questions about it. 
 
Jonghyun shuffled nervously as key turned his feline eyes to meet his. Dino boy could tell the diva was pissed at everyone for making other plans. 
 
"You're still coming right, dino boy?" Key said. Jonghyun could hear the hint of anger in Key's voice and frantically nodded, afraid of being killed by the kitten. 
 
Key's smile returned as he turned back to face the others with a huge grin. 
 
Key was happy that someone was coming. He was even more happy that it was Jonghyun. 
 
'At least my dino boy is coming. Wait... Did I just say my dino boy! YAH key! Snap out of it!!' 
 
"Keeeyy~" The diva heard Mir's voice call him out of his daydream.
 
"Neh?" Key questioned his younger as Mir just sat there with a grin. 
 
"Were you dreaming about dino boy again key?" Everyone turned to key and the divas face went bright red. 
 
"Yah!" key shouted at Mir and everyone laughed at the blushing diva, all except Jonghyun. For some reason the dino couldn't stop staring at key. 
 
Mir noticed this and a mischievous smirk appeared on his face.
 
"I see dino boy is doing the same."
 
Everyone turned to see what Mir was talking about and their confused faces all turned into smirks. 
Key turned and saw the boy in a phase. Just staring at him.
 
Key waved his hand in front of Jonghyun's face frantically, beginning to grow worried about the other. 
 
"Are you ok Jjongie?" the diva asked, poking the latter's forehead with his finger, causing him to jump. 
 
"Yah! Oh uh.....I mean....sorry. I was daydreaming about-" 
 
"KEY!" Mir interrupted him, deciding to finish his sentence which caused the Jongkey (hopefully soon to be) couple to blush whilst everyone continue their previous laughing session at the two blushing beauties. 
 
"Yah!" The diva shouted, his face still red which caused everyone to start laughing even harder. the diva crossed his arms over his chest and kept his head down.
 
The Dino giggled after hearing the diva mumble something about killing them later.
 
Everyone stayed in the bubble tea shop until it finally closed at 8pm
 
They all said their goodbyes and made their way to their homes.
 
Key and Jonghyun walked home and decide to go and buy food from the local store which was down the road from Key's home.  
 
Jonghyun was grinning to himself which the diva noticed after 10 minutes of the Dino grinning in silence.
 
The diva smiled and looked at the Dino. He looked over everything. His eyes, jaw line, and his hair. He subconsciously raised his hand and ran his hand through dino boy's hair, causing the two to stop in their tracks.
 
"What was that for?" Jonghyun asked, grinning at the now blushing diva.
 
"I just....like you hair. Problem?!" He hit Jonghyun on the arm playfully, causing a chuckle to escape the dino's parted lips.
 
They entered the shop and looked around the shop to see what food they wanted.
 
Jonghyun looked over at key who was engrossed in the sweets on the counter. He grinned and turned to look at the films.
 
"Key~" The dino boy cooed at the diva who finally tore his gaze from the sweets section to look up at him.
 
"Neh?" The diva asked. grabbing a lot of sweets and popcorn before walking over and standing next to Jonghyun who was busy staring at the movies.
 
A lot of these film were horrors. 'the ring' 'the grudge' 'nightmare on elm street' 'Friday the 13th.' Key read the titles of the films and gulped.
 
Key was at war with horror films. He had a sort of love hate war with horror films. even though he was scared of them, he still liked to watch them.
 
He looked over to Jonghyun to skimmed through the films before picking the exact films key read the titles of.
 
"You don't mind horror films do you?" The dino boy asked.
 
The diva being...well....the diva he is, he had way too much pride to tell Jonghyun he was slightly scared of horrors.
Key shook his head and smiled at the dino who took the sweets and popcorn out of keys arms and placed them on the counter to pay.
 
Key reached for his pocket to pull out his wallet but Jonghyun grasped a hold of the diva's wrist.
 
The diva looked up at his dino who shook his head.
 
"I'll pay" Jonghyun said, placing the money on the counter and thanking the shop keeper before grabbing the diva's hand and pulling him out of the shop.
 
They arrived at Key's house shortly after.
 
Key unlocked the door and looked back at Jonghyun who looked slightly confused.
 
"My parents are out of town for the weekend." Key said with a smile.
Jonghyun smiled back at the diva and they both entered the house.
 
Key and Jonghyun walked into the living room and key threw all the bags onto the ground as they both sat down in unison.
 
They stayed like that for a while. Talking about their favorite things to do during a sleepover and also wondering how everyone coincidentally  couldn't make it on the very same night.
 
They continued their chat until it reached the time of midnight. Jonghyun grinned happily as he decided this was the perfect time to watch a horror film or two.
The dino boy sat up from his slouched position on Key's couch to stare at the diva.
 
The diva noticed this and immediately sat up with him.
 
"Shall we watch a film now?" Jonghyun asked, still grinning that mischievous grin at the diva sitting next to him.
 
Key gulped. He was deciding whether he should just screw his pride and tell Jonghyun he was kind of creeped out by horrors.
 
He naturally decided to stick with his diva instinct and decided to keep his pride and just watch the film.
 
Key smiled and nodded at the dino who had now moved off the couch and was placing the DVD into the player.
Jonghyun sat back to his previous position on the couch and pressed the button on the remote and the film started.
 
A few scary films later and It was now 2am. they removed their arms from each others waist and key placed the pillow he was hiding behind throughout the entire four films and dragged themselves upstairs to bed.
 
Jonghyun entered the bedroom and collapsed onto Key's bed. Key began to blush when he remembered how he forgot to grab the futon from the attic but was now too scared after watching the horror films.
 
"S-so.." Key started to say, slowly walking towards the lying down dino. "Where are we going to sleep? Shall I sleep on the floor?"
 
The dino cut Key off by pulling him down onto the bed so the divas head was resting on his chest.
 
"We can sleep together in the same bed. Don't worry, I won't do anything." Jonghyun said.
 
Key, hearing the hurt in Jonghyun's voice, immediately sat up and waved his arms frantically in front of his face.
 
"I'm not worried about that!! I know you're not going to do anything.." Key trailed off as the dino saw the shade of red slowly making this way onto the youngers cheeks.
 
"good." Jonghyun smiled as he pulled key next to him. "Goodnight." He grinned before turning his back to the diva and they both fell asleep.
 
 
2 hours passed and Key woke up in a panicky fright. He curled up into a ball by the headboard after the terrifying nightmare.
 
Jonghyun slowly opened his eyes to see the diva whimpering into his knees which he had pulled up to his chest. The dino sat up and wrapped his arms around Key and pulled him into an embrace. He rested his chin on top of Key's head and smiled as the diva nuzzled his head into the crook of Jonghyun's neck.
Jonghyun Key's hair and cuddled closer to the frightened boy.
 
"Did you have a nightmare?" Key nodded and Jonghyun smiled.
 
"I'll stay awake with you until you fall asleep." Key pulled away slightly so he could look at Jonghyun.
 
"A-aniyo!" The diva replied. "I don't want you to lose sleep over me."  Key began.
 
Jonghyun lifted the diva's chin effortlessly using his index finger.
 
"I'll stay up forever as long as you get to sleep ok."  They gazed into each others eyes. "I'll look after you." He said with a smile as Key simply continued to stared into Jonghyun's eyes.
 
"Promise?" Key said as they both leaned in closer to each other.
 
"I promise." Jonghyun said before they slowly closed the gap between them. the pulled away after only a few seconds and layed down together. Closing their eyes and slowly falling asleep.