The next morning

Hello hello!

"Key!" Mir shouted per the blasting music to the stumbling diva.

"How much have you had to drink?" he giggled cutely as the diva wrapped his arm around the dino boy next to him. 
 
"I haven't had that much , babyyy~" Key said sweetly as he hugged Mir and pushed him away a bit to harshly whitch made the orange hair boy land on his boyfriends lap who was, luckily, Sitting on a stool behind him.
 
"Thanks baby." Mir muttered as he kissed Joon lightly on the lips.
 
"It's ok my baby mir." Joon replied, spinning Mir on his lap so the younger was straddling him. 
 
Hyungseng and Yoseob giggled at the couple making out from where they were standing on the dance floor. 
 
GD and TOP joined them two on the dance floor and they all danced and jumped to the beat on the dance floor, cheering towards the Jongkey moment that happening all of a sudden. 
 
Key giggled lightly as he kissed Jonghyun on the cheek. 
 
"I love this guy!" key shouted in joy over the blasted music as he pointed to Jonghyun, causing the Dino turned bright red.
 
"I love you too my baby diva!" Jonghyun shouted back, being equally as drunk as the latter, if not more. 
 
"Did you just call me your baby diva?" Key jumped happily as he drunkenly slung his other arm around Jonghyun's neck so he was standing in front of him, their eyes where locked together and keys arms were wrapped securely around Jonghyun's neck. 
 
"Yes." Jonghyun slurred, leaning in and chuckled. 
 
" 'Cause your mine." He grinned before leaning in and shocking everyone by crashing his lips against Keys. 
 
Yoseob and GD tapped their boyfriends and turned their attention to the Jongkey make out session. 
 
Jonghyun shoved his tongue into keys mouth and the diva gladly accepted. 
 
"Mir." Joon mumbled into his own Joonmir make out session, pulling the younger away and turning his face to the drunk Jongkey making out.
 
Mir was shocked. He looked at Joon, wondering what to do. 
As If Joon had read Mir's mind, he merely shrugged and pulled mir back into another make out session. 
 
**********************************************************************************************************************************************
 
Key woke up and found himself in a rather comfy bed. He looked around the room but couldn't make out anything that could belong to him or any of the others. He had been in everyone's houses before so he knew he was in a strangers house. 
 
Key felt a body move next to him on the very comfy bed next to him and Froze.
 
'Oh god.' key thought, refusing to turn and look at the stranger laying beside him.
 
'Oh god oh god oh god!!! Where the hell am I?! Did someone decide to kidnap me?! WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED!!-' 
 
He suddenly felt a hand on his shoulder. He decided against looking and simply attacked instead. He elbowed the stranger from behind and jumped out of the bed, posing in a silly karate pose.
 
"Yah! Key! What the hell?!" Key looked to see a shirtless Jonghyun with a now bleeding nose. 
 
Key blushed at the sight of the half Jonghyun but suddenly jumped to his side and held the bridge of his nose. 
 
"Oh god Jonghyun I'm so sorry!!"He shouted and Jonghyun nodded in understanding. 
 
"It's just... I forgot what happened last night and I thought someone had kidnapped me so-"
 
"Key." Jonghyun Interrupted Key's rambling. "It's fine. Just get me some tissue." He said as they locked gazes for what seemed like forever. 
 
"I......I'll go and get the tissues." Key turned to leave but was stopped by Jonghyun's firm grip on his wrist. 
 
"W-what?" key asked. 
 
"You don't know your way to the kitchen." he said with a grin, pulling himself up and dragging key out of the bedroom and entered the kitchen. 
 
The kitchen was very pretty. Everything was organized neatly and everything was the same colour, pink.
 
Key looked around and smiled as he really liked the colour of the place. 
 
"This was my umma's decision to make it all pink not mine." Jonghyun quickly explained to Key, making the diva smile.
 
"I like it." He replied as he grabbed his phone from his pocket and flipped it open to reveal a few miss calls from his mum and one from Yoseob. He pressed the return call button and placed the phone to his ear. 
 
Key looked up to see Jonghyun reach for a cupboard and the diva grabbed his wrist, placing it on the table. He mimed the words 'I'll do it' and the Dino just nodded as he heard a hello from the other side of the phone.
 
"Hello" The diva replied to the voice of Yoseob. 
 
"Don't worry about your mum Key. I told her you were staying over a friends so there should be no problem." Key could hear the boy grinning through the phone.
 
"I'm not really worried about that." Key replied, looking at the Dino boy who was currently making coffee so he couldn't see Key's worried face.
 
"What happened last night?" He whispered through the phone.
 
"Nothing..." Yoseob replied. "You both passed out and we carried you both home." The diva looked confused.
 
"We?" He questioned the blonde.
 
"Neh. We all carried you both to Jonghyun's since he told us where he lived before passing out." 

"Ahh~" Key replied smiling, Happy that nothing bad happened yesterday that they could easily regret.
 
"well I'll phone you later If you guys want to join us at the bubble tea cafe again?" Yoseob waited silently for the answer as Key didn't realize that he had nodded instead of giving Yoseob a proper reply.
 
"Neh neh!!" Key said before hanging up and turning to face the Dino who now had two cups of hot coffee.
 
Jonghyun handed Key the coffee, causing their hands to lightly brush against the others.
 
Key jumped and placed the coffee onto the counter before mumbling a 'thanks' making Dino smile.
 
The diva looked through the pinkish coloured cupboards until he found some tissue and small bandages. He walked over to the still smiling Jonghyun.He held the tissue to his nose and placed a small bandage on the bridge of his nose and kissed it.
 
"All better!" He smiled.
 
Jonghyun giggled but blushed slightly at such a show of hidden affection.
 
Jonghyun wrapped his arms around Keys in a tight embrace and smiled into the crook of the others neck.
"Thanks Kibummie~" He cooed which caused Key to turn bright red.
 
"Your welcome Jjongie." Key smiled as they stayed like in this tight and loving embrace for what felt like an eternity before getting changed and leaving to meet their friends at the bubble tea cafe.