Chapter 40

The Lost Pianist.

 

Top keep on wandering in front of Hana’s house.  He still hesitates to push the bell, suddenly,

 

Krek…

 

Top: Woah..

Hana: Ow, Top, good morning.

Top: What happen with your face?

Hana: My face?

Top: Your eyes.

Hana: Ow, I can’t sleep last night.  You can laugh if you want because Seungho already laugh for it about 30 minutes.

 

Suddenly Top feels guilty; this happen must be because of last night incidents.

 

Top: Hana, listen,

Hana: Let’s go Top, we are getting late.

 

Top look at his watch, he already forgot that he has appointment this morning.  Both of them quickly walk to their office.  Top out for his appointment while Hana keep on doing her work until,

 

Taeyang: Hana, can I get the softcopy for presentation?

Hana: Ow, can you wait for a minute.

 

Hana keep on searching for her usb. 

 

Hana: Where is it?

 

Suddenly she remember, Seungho took it out from her bag before this, he feels amuse to look her unique usb.

 

Hana: Taeyang, I think I left it at home, don’t worry I will take it now.  Can you give me some times?

Taeyang: Sorry Hana.

Hana: It is ok!

Seungri: Hana look like panda today.

Taeyang: Look yourself in the mirror.

Seungri: What?

Daesung: Seungri, mirror is at your left.

Seungri: Why?

 

All of them laughing except Seungri who is dumbfounded.

 

Hana keep on walking as fast as she can.

 

Hana: This is all Seungho fault.  Aigoo this ghost!

 

Hana already arrive at her house.  She tries to unlock the door,

 

Hana: Eh, I lock this door before.

 

She already hold her phone, in case she meet something is not good.  She take something that she can use it for weapon.  She walk slowly and her rustle inside her bedroom.  She can Seungho in front of her bedroom door.  Seungho give a sign to run but Hana don’t really get it.

 

Hana: What are you doing?

 

The person inside her bedroom, quickly turn to her direction.

 

Hana: Miss Kwon?

Miss Kwon: Hana?

Hana: What are you doing inside my bedroom?

Miss Kwon: I just check if there any problem inside this room.

Hana: No, there is no problem here.

Miss Kwon: Ow ok.

 

She already wants to leave the house but suddenly she stops.

 

Miss Kwon: Did you fight with your boyfriend?

Hana: Deh?

Miss Kwon: That is why I told you; don’t believe man especially young and handsome man.

Hana: Miss Kwon, I,

Miss Kwon: You have to teach him if you don’t do it, they will always make you hurt.  Trust me, this is work.

Hana: Huh?

Miss Kwon: I already try it, now he just obeys me, and he will not meet anyone anymore.  He only for me and me always.

Hana feels creepy when she heard about it.  She keeps on thinking if Miss Kwon talks about Seungho. 

 

Hana: So what is your boyfriend doing now?

Miss Kwon: Of course he will only stay with me.

Hana: Seems like it work.

Miss Kwon: Of course! If I got time I will introduce it to you.  Ok, I have to go now.

 

Not so long after Miss Kwon left,

 

Hana: Top, did you hear it too?

 

Hana talk with Top on her phone.  She already dialed his number so that he will know if anything happen to her.

 

Top: Hana, quickly back to office.

Hana: Ok.

 

Hana just lock her door when suddenly,

 

Kyung: Hana~shi, are you alright?

Hana: Deh?

Kyung: Ow, I am Jihoo partner.

Hana: Ow, detective Jihoo.  Everything ok, i wish we can talk, but right now i really have to go back to the office.

Kyung: Ow ok.

Hana: Ah, tell Jihoo I will contact him today.

Kyung: Alright.

 

Hana quickly walk back to the office.

 

~ ~ ~

p/s: i in the situation which is called 'writer block'..i am going to mountain to find something interesting for this story..