Chapter 39

The Lost Pianist.

 

Top surprise to hear Hana’s question, suddenly he don’t know how to answer it properly.  He feels really dumbfounded.

 

Top: Urm..

Hana: Of course you’re not right? Sorry for asking you that question.

 

Hana also don’t believe it when the question appears from .  She also feels a little bit weird when she thinks about it.

 

Hana: Top, just forget it ok!  I am just joking (laughing). But you should look at your face when I ask you that question.

 

Hana still laughing but at the same time she feel a little bit sad.  Does she hope something happen between her and Top? Hana quickly throw away the feels because that feels may ruin their friendship. 

 

Hana: Ok Mr.Top, you can go back now because I already in front of my house.

Top: Hana, I,

 

Hana already at the door and ready to close it.

 

Hana: Bye Top.

 

She walks in quickly with her mix feels.  At sometime she feels silly because asking the controversy question ever, she also feel a little bit sad maybe she put some hopes.  Top don’t move a little bit.  He wonders why he doesn’t just answer the question.

 

Top: Ah, just say yes, why so difficult?

 

Top moves only when he heard Hana’s front door already lock.

 

From the far,

 

Someone: Look, I already warn you Hana.  Don’t you ever believe in man especially young handsome man.  Tch..

 

From the other corner,

 

Bbomb: Hana and Top are fighting right?

Kyung: Yah, I told you to look at Miss Kwon, not them.  AIsh, why do I have to do this with him?

Bbomb: Poor Hana~shi.

 

Kyung see that Miss Kwon already left from her spot. 

 

Bbomb: I should get her phone number; she must be sad right now.

 

Kyung can’t take it anymore, he put out his handphone.

 

To: Jihoo

 

She already left the house.  She waiting until Hana went in.  Today, she also enter the house, I think Hana don’t know about it.  I got one request, please, next time don’t send Bbomb with me.  Anyone not him.

 

From: Kyung

 

Bbomb: Did you have Hana~shi phone number?

Kyung: Aish, shh, just continue with our job ok.

Bbomb: You don’t have it?

Kyung: Shut your mouth before I throw you inside the trunk.

Bbomb: I am just asking.

 

Kyung roll his eyes and continue his job to see if anything weird happen.

 

While at Jihoo’s office,

 

Jihoo: Buahahahaha.

PO: Why hyung?

PO read the text from Kyung.

 

PO: Puahahahaha.

Taeil: Let me read it too.

 

Taeil also laughing hard after read Kyung’s text, all of them know that Kyung not really comfortable with Bbomb because of Bbomb player trait but they don’t fight each other.

 

Back at Hana’s house,

 

Seungho: Why so serius girl?

Hana: I am doing something silly today.

Seungho: Don’t you do it everytime?

 

Hana roll her eyes.

 

Hana: I don’t want to talk with you.

Seungho: Ow, come on.  I am joking.

 

Hana pouting and turn her back from Seungho.

 

Seungho: What is the silly thing you do Hana?

Hana: Just imagine, I just ask Top,

Seungho: Erm…ask what?

Hana: I can’t get it, why did I ask him.

Seungho: What is it?

Hana: Aigoo, what had haunted you Hana.

 

Seungho can’t take it anymore.  He cupped Hana’s face.

 

Seungho: Listen, what did you asked him?

Hana: Huh?

Seungho: Hana!

Hana: I ask him does he like me, aigoo.

 

Seungho kind of surprise and anticipate with Top’s answer because he already know Top also like her.

 

Seungho: So, what is his answer?

Hana: He just stays still don’t say anything.

Seungho: Ay, I can’t believe it.

 

Hana turn her back from Seungho.  Seungho can feel Hana also like Top.  He just smiles, look like his job become easy.

 

Hana: He must hate me right now.  Aigoo what had I done?

Seungho: Stay silent does not mean he hate you, maybe he kind of surprise with your question.

Hana: Did he?

Seungho: So if he says yes, what about you?

Hana: Me?

 

The next morning,

 

Seungho: Hana..woah! What happen?

 

~ ~ ~