Chapter 3

The Lost Pianist.

 

Hana decides to take a walk to the store near the neighborhood.  Buying some stuff for the house and food.  After a while, Hana went to the fruit stall.

 

The ahjumma: Here, try our fruits.

Hana: De~ do you have some orange and banana?

The ahjumma: Of course.

Hana: Can you give me 3 oranges and 5 bananas.

The ahjumma: Ok, by the way, I have not seen you before, new here?

Hana: De~ I just move in here.

The ahjumaa: Where?

 

Hana show the direction of the house.

 

The ahjumma: Ow, that house.  Seungho is the last tenant.

Hana: Do you know him?

The ahjumma: Y..ye…yeah kind of.

Hana: Really? Do you know how I can contact him since he left some his stuff in the house?

The ahjumma: No, here are the fruits; I have some work to do.

 

She left Hana clueless.

 

Hana: What happened actually?

 

Hana just left the stall.  Walk back to her house. She found a group of children playing at the park near her house.

 

A boy: Noona!

 

Hana take a look at them.  She sees a boy come near her.

 

A boy: Noona, did you live in that house?

Point his finger to Hana’s house.

 

Hana: De~ Why?

 

He look shock.  He quickly run to his friends and say something.

 

A boy: Don’t you feel afraid?

Hana: Afraid? Why?

 

Suddenly one his friend come and grabs his hand.

 

A boy: Nothing.

 

The group run and left her.  Hana had been left twice today.

 

Hana: What a strange neighborhood.

 

Finally Hana arrive at the house.  She takes out all the stuff and put it in the proper place.

Suddenly she remembers to put all the stuff own by the old tenant in the box so that she can give it back to him.  She put all the books on the table inside the bedroom and below the coffee table into one box.  She seals it and put it below her bed.  She takes a look at the clock.

 

Hana: Already this late, I should take a bath and prepare dinner.  Got to sleep early today!

Yeay! Cant wait for tomorrow!

 

She stand up and ready to take a bath.  While in the bathroom, she hears it again.  The classic music.

 

Hana: The same music again.  I forgot to ask if there any piano class held here.

 

She kept silent and just ignores the music.  Finish takes a bath, she already in the kitchen to prepare dinner.  The music is still there. She just does her work and as usual takes her dinner and sit in front of the television. As she enjoys her dinner while watching television, she forgets about the music.

 

Hana: Argh, so sleepy!! Got to sleep early!!!

 

She went to kitchen and does some cleaning.  She walks into her bedroom and lying in her bed.

 

Hana: This is so nice!

 

Hana already in her slumber when suddenly she hears the music again.

 

Hana: Moonlight Sonata, so beautiful.

Hana eyelids become heavy and she already in her dreamland.

 

‘Hana wakes up from her sleep, just like yesterday she can see a young man playing piano.  He play it just like yesterday beautiful, graceful and spellbound with his piano.  This time Hana try to stand from her bed.  Her success doing it. She walks near the young man but suddenly the young man stop playing his piano. Hana really surprised by his action.  The young man stands up and walks away when he reaches the door of the bedroom.  He faces her.  Hana hear he said something but she can really hear it.  He said it one more time. This time Hana hear it.  Something likes ‘Help me’.  Hana want to ask for more but the young man just disappear with the shining light’

 

Once again, Hana awakes from her sleep everytime the dream end.

 

Hana: This is the second time, but thanks to it I can get up early today!

 

But at the same time, Hana keep wondering if she can trust her dream or not.