Chapter 4

The Lost Pianist.

 

Hana: Anyeonghasaeyo, I am Kim Hana the new worker here.

 

Hana reporting herself on her first day working.

 

The boss: Welcome to our company Kim Hana.  I will call you Hana.  As you can see our company just a small company. But you cannot underestimate it even small we still manage to survive.  By the way my name is Choi SeungHyun.

Hana: De~ Mr.Choi.  I will do my best.

Mr.Choi: Just call me TOP. Everybody who is working here call me by that name.

Hana: De~ Mr.Top.

Mr.Top: No, just TOP.

Hana: De~ TOP.

Top: Ok, as you know you will work as a clerk right?

Hana: Yes Top.

Top: For orientation I will leave you with Seungri.

 

Top call his secretary to call Seungri.  Hana found it amuse when she hear that Top’s secretary actually a man.  Suddenly a knock on Top’s room, young man enter the room and Hana believe he is Seungri.

 

Top: Hana this Seungri and Seungri this Hana.

Seungri: Nice to meet you.

Hana: Yeah me too.

Top: This is our new clerk can you take her and do some introduction about our office and company.

Seungri: My pleasure

 

Hana follow behind Seungri while he explains everything about office and the other employer.  Hana already start doing her work she is really spellbound with it until somebody approach her.

 

Man: Still not going back?

Hana: Ah, yeah I will after I finish with it.

Man: I am Taeyang, nice to meet you.

Hana: Hi I am Hana.

Taeyang: Hi Hana, nice to meet you too. By the way, I had to go first.

Hana: Ok, bye Taeyang.

 

Finally Hana’s work done.  Hana preparing to go back.  Top already give her a spare key in case if she have to come early or going back late.  After check around the office and confirm everything, Hana lock the door of the office.

 

Hana: Ahh, so tired.

 

Hana just walk to her home because it only take 15 minutes.  On her journey, she found a grocery store.

 

Hana: Anyeonghasaeyo

 

There is an old man, maybe the owner of this store.

 

Old man: Hello young lady, may I help you?

Hana: I need to get something.

Old man: Yes, help yourself.

Hana: De~

 

After finish choosing the grocery, Hana go to the counter to pay.

 

Old man: Haven’t see you before.

Hana: Ow, I am Hana, just move in here.

 

Once again Hana explaining about her house.

 

Old man: Ow, Seungho’s house.  He live there before.

Hana: You know him?

Old man: Yeah, he is a good boy.  A good friend of my grandchild.

Hana: Do you know how I can contact him?

Old man: Don’t you know about him?

Hana: No, I am not.

Old man: Well..he already…

 

Suddenly his phone ringing.  Hana still wait the old man to finish his conversation but suddenly she saw that old giving a sign to go back first.  Hana feel frust, but she already knows how she can contact with him.

 

She arrive at her house and she doesn’t feel to have dinner and planning to take a bath and go straight to sleep.  As usual everytime Hana take a bath in the evening, she will hear the classic music but she just ignores it because it didn’t disturbing her at all.  Finish taking a bath she went straight to her bed and lying.  In just a seconds she already in her dreamland.

 

‘The same thing happen, Hana awake when she listen the music.  As usual she can see a young man play a piano in her own bedroom.  This time Hana decides to talk with the young man.

 

Hana: Hello there..

 

The young man stop playing the piano.  He look at her.  Hana is really surprised because this time she can see his face clearly.

 

Hana: Why did you keep appearing inside my dream?

 

The young man didn’t said anything and just point his finger to the one of the drawer at the table inside the bedroom.

 

Hana: What is in there?

 

The young man just ignore her question and playing the piano.  Moonlight Sonata again, this time this song make Hana feel like want to sleep.  Hana try to fight it but she can’t.  “

 

Tet..tet..tet..

 

Hana awakes from her sleep but this time her awake because of the alarm clock.  Hana try to think about her dream last night.  Suddenly she remember about the drawer.  She quickly go to the table and open the drawer.  There is a book inside it. She put it out.  Hana open the book but inside is unwritten.  There is nothing inside it.

 

Hana: I wonder why he let me know about this book.

 

While Hana keep on wondering about the book. She take a look at the clock.

 

Hana: Oh no, I will be late!