Chapter 7 (break time)

Talking to him is difficult?

Yoona's POV

"R........................................i..............ng" the bell rang . I did not know what the bell is for and i sat there confused.

"Hey are you not going to have a break?"Donghae asked as he stood up.

Oh ya there should be a break! I wanted to thank him but i just did not like talking to strangers.

I just knew him for almost one hour but i wanted to talk to him but normally i would not want to talk to anyone.

I felt weird today.

I stood up , he was infront of me . He looked at me . I didn't know what was the reason. I did not want to talk and wanted to know more about him and i just bowed and gave him a chance to look at my deer-liked eyes , and walked towards SNSD members.

Donghae's POV

I stood infront of her after i reminded her about the break time as i wanna chat with her like i said in the lesson. She just bowed and gave me a look through her deer-liked eyes.

That wasthe moment my heart starts to beat faster and faster like my heart is going to explode. I loved her deer-liked eyes, she was quiet and did not even speak to me but she was rather weird she love studying and listened attentively to what Mr Kim was saying. I went to the SUJU members and wanting to have a break together.

I did not know why I never had this feeling before she was the first one to make my heart beat this fast.

"Donghae! Donghae! Fishy! I heard someone called me fishy and i hated that the most.

Leeteuk's POV

I saw Donghae standing in front of my table staring into space .

"Donghae! Donghae!" hedid not reply and the word 'fishy' can into my mind , that was the word Donghae hated most.

"Fishy!" The third time it really worked . He loked angry that someone called him 'fishy'.

At SNSD's table in the cafeteria...

No one's POV

"Oh my! The Donghae was too talkative he asked me lots of questions ! I was so annoyed!" Yoona said .

"Huh? did you reply? you don't talk to other people other than us. And yours is better than mine! Mine was so cold to me and did not speak much ." Yuri grumbled.

"Ryeowook was fun to talk to when i loved to eat, h knows how to cook. It is the best. He don't talk much and did not talk less it was just right." Sooyoung smiled while talking and also eating her cake.

"Leeteuk also has a group called 'Super Junior' the words was cool right?" Taeyeon announced.

Taeyeon remembered something and pulled Yoona to a corner and told her that Donghae was a total play boy and not get too close to him.

At SUJU's table in the cafeteria...

No one's POV

"HMM......Yoona don't talk much and she studies too hard."Donghae grumbled.

"Donghae...Stop being a playboy and stop breaking girls heart."Leeteuk said.

"Hyung... If you see a girl and your heart will beat faster and faster adn you think she is the most beautiful person in the world, what does that mean?" Donghae asked and with curiosity in his eyes.

"Oh! Our Donghae is starting to know what is love already!" Ki bum and Sungmin said in unison.

"What? No it is not me it is my ...my...fr... friend! " Donghae said.

"Who is that girl that makes your heart flutter? Should be one of the girls in SNSD!" Leeteuk said.

"Huh? Who is SNSD? New Kpop group? Why I don't know? Are they Pretty? " Heechul asked all those questions in almost only 2 seconds.

"Calm down . They might be a new kpop group . SNSD is the 9 girls we met in the morning. Their dream is to become singers and dancers." Leeteuk explained.

"Their dream is the same as ours!" Shindong shouted.

Ki Bum suddenly said,"Yoona is actually quite pretty , her deer-liked eyes and nice figure and really be a new kpop idol! "

"what are you saying? you like Yoona Huh?What do you like about her? what do you know about her?Do you even know her?" donghae firing questions to ki bum .

"Ah... I know who let Donghae's heart flutter already!" Heechul shouted.

"who?"

All the boys gathered around Heechul and kept asking.

"It is IM YOONA right?" if not why when ki bum praises her you kept asking him questions and sounded so worried? Are you JEALOUS?" Heechul shouted the word jealous out .

Donghae was almost going to kill Heechul when the bell rang another time and went back to their classroom. They sat back to their seats. The other boys paid their attention to Donghae and Yoona the whole lesson.

When Yoona accidentally hit Donghae's hand, she wouldn't say sorry but just write on a piece of paper the word "sorry" .

Then he would write 'nevermind'.

He stole glances from Yoona everytime and the boys behind them would notice it and smile.

 

 

After all the lessons Mr Kim announced that they have to choose a programme for free and attend it .

OPTIONS: Badminton, tennis, acting, ice skating, KPOP SINGNG AND DANCING....

the KPOP SINGING AND DANCING caught all their attention and they would say

'I MUST JOIN THIS FOR SURE ONLY THIS'they thought it in their minds. 

 

                                                            END!

Author's words-

finished another chapter tired almost finished 7 chapters one day.

comments please!