Chapter 10 (Dancing)

Talking to him is difficult?

Yoona's POV

The instructor told me to wear those clothes ,to me, those clothes were totally uncomfortable but for dancing i would wear it.

When i came out of the room for changing clothes, all the guys(almost everyone) looked at me .

I did not know how to react at that time.

"WOW! Yoona! you look great in these clothes." the instructor , Mr Park told me.

I just bowed and still standing there.

"Alright! Now let's start dancing with the basics. If you dance really well, you will procede to the KPOP SINGING section and if you can pass all of that, you will be able to be a great KPOP idol." Mr Park told the whole class.

I wanted to be a kpop idol from young. But the thing is i don't like talking or do anything to attract attention. I decided to start to talk to people near me .

I decided to talk to Donghae the next day in class. If i can't i still need to try. Or else i can't be a kpop idol , I thought to myself.

When Donghae was dancing, I thought he is really good at dancing and he looked totally handsome through dancing.

Donghae's POV

When Yoona was dancing, she looked totally pretty and I didn't know she can dance so well.

After she finished dancing, she was panting and sweating profusely , I took a new towel and gave it to her.

"Thank You!" She said that shocked me , I did not hear her talk to me before.

"O...O...Oh! Wel...Welcome!" I replied.

                                                                    End!

Author's words-

I would add things inside later on.

Next chapter 'talking to him'

Guess will Yoona talk to Donghae  When he did not talk to her?