Chapter 4 (making new friends)

Talking to him is difficult?

Yoona's POV

"Let's now start lessons proper! " Mr Kim said

I did not really like the Donghae sitting beside me.

"Hey ! Your name is Yoona? Such a beautiful name! So what is your blood type? Let's be friends!" Donghae shot multiple questions at me . My reply was ... I wrote 'Pay attention in class' on a piece of paper and gave it to him .

'Why ? This lesson is so boring let's chat a while ' he wrote back .

'Sorry ! If you do not want, I would want to pay attention to lessons.' I wrote back annoyed as he is too talkative.

After that he said "Alright! Chat after lesson !" I would want to say i would not like to talk to strangers and people i am not comfortable with. But he lay on the table and sleep .

I couldn't bother about him and attentively listen to what teacher said and took notes of it.

Yuri's POV

Oh my ! I thought to myself , for the last 10 minutes he had not spoken 1 word to me! What a boring person.

I am so unlucky to sit with him.

For the another 5 minutes he still have not talk but daydreaming .

I decided to talk to him and see if he would reply

"Annyeong Kwon Yuri imnida!" I said in a cheerful tone.

"Ara! You just introduced yourself in front of the whole class ." He said .

He was born to be a boring person i thought to myself!

I decided to listen to the lesson and during break i will go to my best friends.

Sooyoung's POV

"Annyeong! Ryeowook imnida!" Ryeowook chat with me.

I found this guy really cute and decided to chat with him for the whole lesson softly as he look not really interested in the lesson.

"Annyeong! Sooyoung imnida!" I smiled.

"How tall are you ? you seemed to be really tall for a girl!" Ryeowook asked.

"Erm... 170cm!?" I looked at him and he had his shocked face for almost 5 sec until i shook him.

"Oh sorry i had never seen a girl with this height before! Haha." Still had his shocked face.

I found it cute and told him" I didn't expected myself to be so tall haha."

"What is your hobby?" He asked again.

"I say and don't be shocked again . Arraso?" I told him he seamed to be really curious and nodded.

"EATING!" I told him , my faced turned red from embarrasement.

"Oh ! I am really good at cooking , if i have the chance, i would cook for you! " he said happily like a child.

And our conversation lasted until the lesson ended.

                                                           End!

Author's words-

Is it alright?

Next is ' making new friends part 2 ' (Seohyun, taeyeon, Jessica)