Chapter 5 (Making new friends part 2)

Talking to him is difficult?

(NOTE: The birthdates are real but the year they are born is different.)

Seohyun's POV

"Annyeong! Kyuhyun imnida! " Kyuhyun talked to me .

"Annyeong! Seohyun imnida! Sorry you already know my name right? I am repeating again! Mianhae!" I apologised as i repeated my name twice.

"So you are the maknae in this class? As in according to birthdates?" I asked him even though i knew the answer but wanting to talk to him i kept asking questions that doesn't make sense.

"Ne! When is your birthdate? Maybe you might be the maknae in this class now !" Kyuhyun asked me.

I was wondering if I should tell him.

Wanting to keep up the conversation, i told him" 28th June."

"Oh! mine is on 3rd February ! You are now the maknae of this class! Hehe!" Kyuhyun said.

I giggled .

Eventually, after a few more questions, the conversation ended and we paid attention on what Mr Kim is saying.

Taeyeon's POV

"Taeyeon! Annyeong! Nice to meet you !" Leeteuk said in a worried tone.

"Annyeong Leeteuk! Why did you sounded so worried greeting me? " I asked with curiosity in my eyes.

"An...Ani...Aniyo! I am not worried about a single thing." Leeteuk said stuttering at the begining.

"Just say even though we don't know about each other much but maybe i could help you. My lips are sealed i wouldn't tell anyone. Just tell me." I was totally curiou about what it is in his mind.

"Promise?"he asked. I held out my pinky and he hooked his pinky with mine.

"Erm... Donghae... i...is a total playboy and he loves to talk. He date girls one day and they will break up . I was afraid if he would do such things to Yoona , your friend." He said he sighed and held his head down.

"Don't worry , Yoona would only talk to SNSD members and her parents. She don't like talking to strangers even people besides her."I told him in an assured tone.

He immediately held up his head and widen his eyes, "Jinjia? He hurt so many girls and i wanted to stop him but he is born to be a playboy!"

"Oh ya. I heard you say SNSD who are they?" He asked curiously and his voice was not so worried as just now. 

"SNSD Contain about 9 girls. HEHE i think you can guess who are they." I told him with a smirk on my face.

"AH....You , Yoona ,Yuri,Jessica,Tiffany,Sooyoung,Seohyun, Sunny and Hyoyeon?" he replied with confidence on his face.

"Ya..."i replied.

"We also have a group name ! But is full of playboys inside. LOL."He said.

"What is it?"

"It is Super Junior!"

"Wow it sounds powerful."

"Btw, why is there a name for combining all of you together?"

"We all had the same dream which is becoming a singer and dancer and we decided if we become a group , it would be named SNSD A.K.A Girls Generation. How about you?"

" We have a total same thoughts!"

"Fighting ! For making our dreams come true!"

Jessica's POV

"Nice to meet you !" Heechul said.

"Glad to sit with a gentleman"I replied with a red face.

" You don't look like you stayed in Korea from young." Heechul figured out .

"You are right! I lived in San Francisco from young." I replied

Even though Heechul is a gentleman, he is really talkative .

He seemed like a playboy.

I am always attentive in class so I decided to listen to teacher and stop all the chit-chatting.

                                                     END!

Author's words-

Is it alright ?

Boring?

Think I should stop writing fanfic?

BTW, next chapter 'Making new friends part 3 ' (Sunny, Hyoyeon, Tiffany)

:D